What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daley

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Thanks for losing us the series by not picking Tedesco and Cartwright and persisting with nuffies like Walker, Jackson, Moylan and G Bird.

You numpty

OVP

Coach
Who will it be ?

I'd go for Bellamy. He deserves another go. Only one series against an invincible Qld team. This current Qld team is much older and thus NOT invincible anymore. I believe he could do it, but get rid of the old brigade of players as well. Total youth + Bellamy = win.

Now Daley goes back to being one of those backroom folks who influences the Blues again. No longer Coach after Game 3, but still with his fingers in the Blues administration. The real deadwood never gets jettisoned, just shuffled.

drago brelli

Bench
I'd keep Daley. Bring in Luilia for Walker. Put Moylan to 6 and Turbo Tom to fullback. Pick a young frontrower for Fifita.

Danish

Referee
fittler would be my pick. Great at building team attitude in the short term, knows how to develop a game plan, and his big thing at the roosters was coming up with different set plays for each team in the comp.

Get him in there and then hire a few other good support staff from the NRL coaching ranks to make sure it stays somewhat professional and it will be great.

As for Toovey, no one associated with Manly should ever be allowed near a position of power at NSWRL again.

Game_Breaker

Coach
"leadership has been very selfish and very domineering and hasn't allowed the team to grow" - Gus

scathing

His next column should be interesting

Latest posts