What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dallas adds beef ....now the madunit vs rastas thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugs

madunit said:
great minds think alike rastus. Pete and I have great minds. Our heads aren't filled with Penis like yours is.

Ah isn't love grand......right before our eyes we are witnessing a real love story of the gay type :lol: :lol:

PussyPete and MadCowsDisease...now isn't that sweet !!!

BTW boys can you tell us who is the "poopee " and who is the "pooper" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or do you take turns - 1/2 time ...change sides :shock: :shock: :shock:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Excuse me? I didn't understand anything that you said in the last part of that post slugs. What are you pooping and on and what's are you doing at halftime?

Tigerpete

Juniors
Oh dear.......i leave this thread for a few days and now im a poo jabber. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Now Slugs everything you have said is completely false, stop making up your own fantasies and using me or madunit's names in them....if you really cant help yourself use "mr x" and "mr y".

Slugs

madunit said:
Excuse me? I didn't understand anything that you said in the last part of that post slugs. What are you pooping and on and what's are you doing at halftime?

Put it this way Unit

No pain...No gain :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure Pusy Pete says that to you all the time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
Oh dear.......i leave this thread for a few days and now im a poo jabber. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Now Slugs everything you have said is completely false, stop making up your own fantasies and using me or madunit's names in them....if you really cant help yourself use "mr x" and "mr y".

Now now Pussy

I am sure MadCowsDisease would not like to hear you say that he is only a fantasy and not really your boyfriend.....that is the quickest way to get yourself a bitch slap you know :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now what would you like me to call you .....MR X rated :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry PussyPete will suffice

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
madunit said:

Put it this way Unit

No I can't say that he has. Maybe that's something that you heard being muttered into your ear? :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
Slugs said:
madunit said:

Put it this way Unit

No I can't say that he has. Maybe that's something that you heard being muttered into your ear? :lol:

Well it's better than someone "blowing" in your ear like PussyPete does to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
madunit said:
Slugs said:
madunit said:

Put it this way Unit

Well it's better than someone "blowing" in your ear like PussyPete does to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, sorry slugs, I haven't had that happen either, maybe you have, but it's not something I've ever encountered. :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
Slugs said:
madunit said:
Slugs said:
madunit said:

Put it this way Unit

No, sorry slugs, I haven't had that happen either, maybe you have, but it's not something I've ever encountered. :lol:

Yeah pull the other one that plays "Jingle Bells"

BTW I suppose you will tell me next that you have never met Mrs Palmer and her five daughters :roll: :roll: :roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
actually, I haven't, who is she. There's abloke out this way that owns an air conditioning place called Ron Palmer, is it his wife? I don't think they have five daughters though

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
they are some nice pics of you slugs. You look like you've lost a bit of weight too. You go girl!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

fish

Juniors
That is a shocking picture and you should be locked away for searching and copying it....Bad,Bad Slugs.

Slugs

madunit said:
they are some nice pics of you slugs. You look like you've lost a bit of weight too. You go girl!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey MadUnit

Your girlfriend looks like she had eaten one to many MacDonalds hamburgers :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you should get her started in some weight loss programme....Better still why don't you start with the bedroom olympics. A bit of advice first though you either make sure you stay on top or keep a snorkle and mask near you at all times before you go "muff" diving ;-) ;-) ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why are you constantly talking about sex slugs-are you deprived?

Speaking of which, where's rastus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
Why are you constantly talking about sex slugs-are you deprived?
No just depraved :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit said:
Why ??? Do you want to ask him out on a date......better watch yourself Pussy Pete might get jealous again :shock: :shock: :shock:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
madunit said:
Why ??? Do you want to ask him out on a date......better watch yourself Pussy Pete might get jealous again :shock: :shock: :shock:
Well for a long time he was found hanging out of your arse, but all of a sudden he's gone walkabout. And as far as jealousy goes, you'd be the jealous one if rastus started seeing other men. Does he actually have a history of datin people outside his own family?

Slugs

madunit said:
Slugs said:
madunit said:
Well for a long time he was found hanging out of your arse, but all of a sudden he's gone walkabout. And as far as jealousy goes, you'd be the jealous one if rastus started seeing other men. Does he actually have a history of datin people outside his own family?

Well by the looks of your "Big Boned" family it appears that you keep the dating "in house" :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you a Tasmanian ????

BTW whats your favourite game " Incest " -the Game all the family can play :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
Well by the looks of your "Big Boned" family it appears that you keep the dating "in house" :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you a Tasmanian ????

BTW whats your favourite game " Incest " -the Game all the family can play :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
are you only replying to this thread because you have no friends, and I seem to be the only person who is talking to you? I can get some people to talk to you if ya want?

Quite frankly your constant jibbering about your sex life with rastus and other family members is beginning to bore me, can't you talk about something else. I don't mean your sexual relationship with your neighbours cat either. Stop playing with whoever's cock your playing with at the moment and start making sense, instead of making manchilds.

Slugs

madunit said:
Slugs said:

are you only replying to this thread because you have no friends, and I seem to be the only person who is talking to you? I can get some people to talk to you if ya want?.

Look who's talking.....your mates Bum & Chum (the other 2/3rds of the Three Stooges) have deserted you in your hour of need.

I don't need you to arrange anything for me MadCowsDisease because I talk to people on four different Forums not just this one.....you are one weird piece of work Nancy Boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit said:
Quite frankly your constant jibbering about your sex life with rastus and other family members is beginning to bore me, can't you talk about something else. I don't mean your sexual relationship with your neighbours cat either. Stop playing with whoever's cock your playing with at the moment and start making sense, instead of making manchilds.

Do yourself a favour and go and apologise to PussyPete for your indescretions with the boys that hang around the fountain at Kings X and he may forgive you and take you back........but before you do that make sure you get your beach whale of a girlfiend a tent so she can cover herself up......just looking at her is making me feel ill.... :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
Look who's talking.....your mates Bum & Chum (the other 2/3rds of the Three Stooges) have deserted you in your hour of need.

I don't need you to arrange anything for me MadCowsDisease because I talk to people on four different Forums not just this one.....you are one weird piece of work Nancy Boy :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't make 2000 odd posts arguing with you about your sexual desires and longings. Nor did I rack them up hanging shit on your comedy of a team.
Take a good hard look at yourself, If you have 2 fully functioning eye's that is. And if you're man enough to look at yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts