What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dallas adds beef ....now the madunit vs rastas thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugs

madunit said:
Slugs said:
Look who's talking.....your mates Bum & Chum (the other 2/3rds of the Three Stooges) have deserted you in your hour of need.

I don't need you to arrange anything for me MadCowsDisease because I talk to people on four different Forums not just this one.....you are one weird piece of work Nancy Boy :lol: :lol: :lol:
I didn't make 2000 odd posts arguing with you about your sexual desires and longings. Nor did I rack them up hanging sh*t on your comedy of a team..

No you didn't but you did use up about 1990 of those posts talking about Owen Craigie and MacDonalds Hamburgers :roll: :roll:

madunit said:
[Take a good hard look at yourself, If you have 2 fully functioning eye's that is. And if you're man enough to look at yourself.

I'll pass on your suggestion. Let's leave the checking out of other blokes bodies to the experts...you know like yourself and PussyPete :lol: :lol:

BTW I do infact have trouble with my eyes because when I was born it was with one red one and one green one :D :D :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
I do infact have trouble with my eyes because when I was born it was with one red one and one green one :D :D :D

The term for that problem is scientifically known as "f**k-Eyed"

Slugs

madunit said:
Slugs said:
I do infact have trouble with my eyes because when I was born it was with one red one and one green one :D :D :D

I would be certaintly interested to know what colour "Merged-Scum' eyes are :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
madunit said:
Slugs said:

I would be certaintly interested to know what colour "Merged-Scum' eyes are :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's the best response you have to that? You're a one dimensional character slugs-take all of the sexual references away and you've got absolutely nothing-that is the lamest response I think I've seen from you yet. And you hadn't been doing to badly, I nearly had to think of a reply at one stage you were getting that good, but all that hard work has been flushed down the DUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol:

After a miserable post like that we can expect you to either come back with a picture of some fat ugly f**ker from your mothers side of the family, or some toothless dirty bastard from your fathers side of the family. Or you'll go right back to saying something about Tigerpete not being here-which will then lead you to think that there is something sexual actually going on, which you will get all excited about again and start getting a hard on while posting all of your fantasies up on here. And if I don't reply you will consider me a wuss and that I have no heart and some other bullshit that is more relative to you than me, instead of realising that your lame arse comments are getting very repetitive and boring-possibly personal qualities of yours as well. So please slugs, learn something else to say that isn't following the guidelines that you have already set, which I have just mentioned.

Slugs

madunit said:
Slugs said:
madunit said:
Slugs said:

that's the best response you have to that? You're a one dimensional character slugs-take all of the sexual references away and you've got absolutely nothing-that is the lamest response I think I've seen from you yet. And you hadn't been doing to badly, I nearly had to think of a reply at one stage you were getting that good, but all that hard work has been flushed down the DUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol:

After a miserable post like that we can expect you to either come back with a picture of some fat ugly f***er from your mothers side of the family, or some toothless dirty bastard from your fathers side of the family. Or you'll go right back to saying something about Tigerpete not being here-which will then lead you to think that there is something sexual actually going on, which you will get all excited about again and start getting a hard on while posting all of your fantasies up on here. And if I don't reply you will consider me a wuss and that I have no heart and some other bullsh*t that is more relative to you than me, instead of realising that your lame arse comments are getting very repetitive and boring-possibly personal qualities of yours as well. So please slugs, learn something else to say that isn't following the guidelines that you have already set, which I have just mentioned.

.....and you said all of that without taking a breath :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could have said it in a few words.....MadUnit you are a dickhead..get a life :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
I could have said it in a few words.....MadUnit you are a dickhead..get a life :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats the pot calling the kettle black

why don't you practice what you preach.

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:
Slugs said:
madunit said:
Speaking of which, where's rastus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why ??? Do you want to ask him out on a date......better watch yourself Pussy Pete might get jealous again :shock: :shock: :shock:
Well for a long time he was found hanging out of your arse, but all of a sudden he's gone walkabout. And as far as jealousy goes, you'd be the jealous one if rastus started seeing other men. Does he actually have a history of datin people outside his own family?

:lol: :lol: More of the same old stuff from stupidunit I see :lol: :lol: .
You are one pathetic amoeba, stupidunit (no insult to amoeba's intended).
Hey stupidunit can you still read your bit(hes thoughts :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
rastus said:
it's more of the same stuff because this is all you two knob jockeys ever talk about.

...and how many times have you mentioned the above. The pair of you are so one dimensional, it's boring.

You have turned up in the hour of need for your friend, slugs, and it turns out that your response was just as pathetic as his. You both need help, Better bring in the reinforcements.

Slugs

madunit said:
Slugs said:

thats the pot calling the kettle black

why don't you practice what you preach.

So you want me to practise you being a dickhead...How do I do that...by doing MadUnit impersonations.....Okay where is Owen Craigie....where are my hamburgers....where are the dunnies ????? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Slugs

madunit said:
rastus said:
it's more of the same stuff because this is all you two knob jockeys ever talk about.

...and how many times have you mentioned the above. The pair of you are so one dimensional, it's boring.

You have turned up in the hour of need for your friend, slugs, and it turns out that your response was just as pathetic as his. You both need help, Better bring in the reinforcements.

Ozzie are you there :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
that's the way slugs, get all your shallow gutless friends to come and help you out. God knows you need it.

Slugs

madunit said:
that's the way slugs, get all your shallow gutless friends to come and help you out. God knows you need it.

I don't need their help...you were the one asking to bring on the reinforcements not me

BTW it doesn't take much to squash a merged scum fly !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
madunit said:
rastus said:

:lol: :lol: Once again stupidunit you are wrong. Stupidunit, I was merely replying to your reference to my nic in one of your inane threads - so please stupidunit THINK before you embarrass yourself further. My apologies for calling you a pathetic amoeba - amoeba's possess intelligence and personality that you can only dream about :lol: :lol:

Anyway stupidunit, I believe that Wastes have once again been dumped by a sponsor :lol: :lol: :lol: . Here's an idea, why don't you and one of your bit(hes start up a monkey/organ grinder routine and busk for money. You of course would be the monkey but (and here is a tip) organ grinding is not what you do normally do with your bit(hes :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
rastus said:
:lol: :lol: Once again stupidunit you are wrong. Stupidunit, I was merely replying to your reference to my nic in one of your inane threads - so please stupidunit THINK before you embarrass yourself further. My apologies for calling you a pathetic amoeba - amoeba's possess intelligence and personality that you can only dream about :lol: :lol:

Anyway stupidunit, I believe that Wastes have once again been dumped by a sponsor :lol: :lol: :lol: . Here's an idea, why don't you and one of your bit(hes start up a monkey/organ grinder routine and busk for money. You of course would be the monkey but (and here is a tip) organ grinding is not what you do normally do with your bit(hes :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF are you jibbering on about???

We haven't been dumped by our sponsor, to my knowledge their contract had expired. The club has been in negotiations with other sponsors for the last month at least, news from club officials is that we are close to sealing a deal. I'd like to know where you got your information from.

Here's an idea, why don't you stop talking like a pathetic 40 year old virgin that you are and start making sense with your posts.

Here's a tip-If you are going to continue using brackets, how about closing them, are you too scared that you might get a warning from the mods if you swear.

Slugs

madunit said:
when are going to start squashing then?

Don't forget we have already seen your ugly mug....looks like someone had already had the pleasure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If my dog had a face like your I would shave it's arse and make it walk backwards :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW I hear you have lost a major sponsor...I can understand it..I mean who would want their Company name attached to a football team that everyone knows as "MERGED SCUM " :shock: :shock: :shock:

Slugs

Tigerpete said:
UNit is right about the sponsorship issue.......get ur facts straight sonny!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why that hasn't you to both in the past :roll: :roll: :roll:

You wouldn't know the truth even if it jumped at you and bit you on the balls :eek: :eek: :eek:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Slugs said:
Tigerpete said:
UNit is right about the sponsorship issue.......get ur facts straight sonny!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why that hasn't you to both in the past :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHAT???????????????

I have a pretty good grasp of the English language, but I'll be f**ked if I can understand this shit you're pretending to jibber on about

What are you even half-arsedly trying to say here slugs. I can handle typos, but this doesn't make sense at all!

And I have been proven right so you get the shits and start attacking people. You're pathetic, and I don't care what you think, but I am declaring this topic dead. This whole thread has been nothing but a mockery of slugs and rastus's somewhat limited credibility. This is not a win for you pair of f**k knuckles either, this is me becoming bored and tired of your repetitive drivel which has no sting about it at all, be it personal attacks or not. You two are a waste of time. You slugs are a good f**k wasted, and rastus you should have been the sprog that was flushed down the toilet. This gay banter that you pair continue on with is ridiculous, I find myself becoming more docile with every post of yours that I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.