What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Points - lol

T.S Quint

Coach
The alarming thing isn't that she didn't watch the game live...it's the fact that she said she watched a replay and STILL gave Api a point. The bloke who missed about 9 tackles.
There's no way she watched the game at all. Fair enough taking her role as a judge away from her.

The alarming thing isn't that she didn't watch the game live...it's the fact that she said she watched a replay and STILL gave Api a point. The bloke who missed about 9 tackles.
There's no way she watched the game at all. Fair enough taking her role as a judge away from her.
She put her picks in about 15 minutes after the game ended, so couldn't have seen a replay.

fanool

Juniors
WOW. Just watched Ruan on 9. The whole panel circled around her. You guys are better than 4 Corners.

strider

Post Whore
Wow. What a dumb dumb

Everyone should learn. You cant f**k over the eels fans. They will hunt you down - even if you are our own.

No - thank god ... i just added that bit at the end ... cos we love nothing more than a good death ride too
True. She probably would have gotten away with it too if she'd just had a word to someone who watched it or waited to read a report. Or just not given Api a point. Still, it's hardly crime of the century so I can't say I'm too bothered.

strider

Post Whore
True. She probably would have gotten away with it too if she'd just had a word to someone who watched it or waited to read a report. Or just not given Api a point. Still, it's hardly crime of the century so I can't say I'm too bothered.
It just kinda makes the awards look more dodgy than people already thought

forward pass

Coach
Eels V Tigers

Judge: Greg Alexander

3. Manu Mau
2. Corey Thompson
1. Kaysa Pritchard

I can't argue with that too much. Maybe the 2 to Brooks but fair enough.

Stevie

Bench
Dally M controversy sees Ruan Sims step down as judge
LeagueUnlimited Media | April 30 2018 4:15PM

Embed from Getty Images
A social media storm over Dally M votes from a Round 7 NRL match has seen Jillaroos player Ruan Sims resign from her role as Dally M judge.

Sims was assigned to judge the Eels-Sea Eagles clash at ANZ Stadium last Sunday April 22, however a change to the NSWRL Women's Premiership schedule meant she was playing for the Cronulla-Caringbah Sharks at the same time as the match she was supposed to be judging.

Subsequently, Sims watched a replay and gave points based on that viewing, rather than being directly at the ground watching live. Points were given to Mitchell Moses, Tim Mannah (both Eels) and Api Koroisau (Sea Eagles).

Today, Sims released a statement confirming events and ultimately stepping down as judge:

http://leagueunlimited.com/news/31730-dally-m-controversy-sees-ruan-sims-step-down-as-judge/

See (points to women).

This is why you cant have nice things.

JokerEel

Coach
Eels V Tigers

Judge: Greg Alexander

3. Manu Mau
2. Corey Thompson
1. Kaysa Pritchard

I can't argue with that too much. Maybe the 2 to Brooks but fair enough.

I can Argue with that...

Kaysa was man of the Match how Brandy put him behind Thompson is Hilarious...

JokerEel

Coach
She dug herself in a big hole..

Didnt watch the Game had a quick look at game stats chose the top Tacklers as the 1 point guy then didnt look at the scoreline....

Lied that she watched the replay when she just finished playing and put her tips in just after...

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
She dug herself in a big hole..

Didnt watch the Game had a quick look at game stats chose the top Tacklers as the 1 point guy then didnt look at the scoreline....

Lied that she watched the replay when she just finished playing and put her tips in just after...

As someone else pointed out she gave 3 points to the top pointscorer, 2 points to the player who ran the most metres and 1 point to the player who made the most tackles.

Latest posts