What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Points - lol

Gronk

Staff member
As someone else pointed out she gave 3 points to the top pointscorer, 2 points to the player who ran the most metres and 1 point to the player who made the most tackles.
It's a shame bc it now casts a shadow on the whole Dally M Awards.

How many other judges throw darts to arrive at their MVPs.

BTW Don't get me started on my pet Murdoch conspiracy theory from the 1980's that the Daily Mirror exaggerated the achievements of Dally Messenger, a player from 1905 to legendary status so that the new Rugby league Awards could be conveniently and perpetually linked with their then Sydney afternoon paper. :rolleyes:

alan-jones-arrest.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
It's a shame bc it now casts a shadow on the whole Dally M Awards.

How many other judges throw darts to arrive at their MVPs.

BTW Don't get me started on my pet Murdoch conspiracy theory from the 1980's that the Daily Mirror exaggerated the achievements of Dally Messenger, a player from 1905 to legendary status so that the new Rugby league Awards could be conveniently and perpetually linked with their then Sydney afternoon paper. :rolleyes:

alan-jones-arrest.jpg

View attachment 19594

I reckon a fair few would, there's been many times in the past that Thurston has received points when he's limped all over the field. But at the end of the year when Thurston polls 2 points in a game people just assume that's right because it's Thurston. Ruan was just an easy target because it could be proven that she wasn't watching the game live as she was participating in a game herself

Gronk

Staff member
I watched 100% Footy and the Ch9 merkins cocooned Simms saying that they feel sorry for her bc she bit off too much than she could chew.

She said that she regrets posting her points without watching the game live, but no metkin had the testicles to actually say - you didn’t watch the game.

Gazzamatta

Coach
So did Brandy actually watch the game live or did he lay back in the lounge and watch the monitor? We need to get our Super Sleuth on to this pronto.

They just mentioned this on Professor's show, saying she voted on a game she wasn't at, and is it that serious? No mention that she voted without even seeing the game! At least Hindy said it was serious and a privilege but fmd