What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M Points - The fix is in

Stake Removed

First Grade
I had to read it twice dally m points from yesterdays game against dogs

1 pt J.Ramien
2 pts D.Klemmer
3 pts M.Moylan

Yes G.Alexander has Moylan as man of the match

Card Shark

Immortal
He did a great kick for a try assist but not much too flash besides that.

Much better than the week before though.

Inferno

Coach
I read another article talking about yesterday's game being his best.

Aside from a perfect kick onto Val's chest I thought he was like most weeks. Very up and down.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I had to read it twice dally m points from yesterdays game against dogs

1 pt J.Ramien
2 pts D.Klemmer
3 pts M.Moylan

Yes G.Alexander has Moylan as man of the match

What’s the fix? Who should have been awarded the points?

I agree Moylan wasn’t worthy but who would you have given points to?

For the record, Feefs was 3rd best prop on the field in this one. He was only ahead of Woods IMO.

Klemmer was probably best on field, all positions

wibble

Bench
What’s the fix? Who should have been awarded the points?

I agree Moylan wasn’t worthy but who would you have given points to?

For the record, Feefs was 3rd best prop on the field in this one. He was only ahead of Woods IMO.

Klemmer was probably best on field, all positions

Fifita was good, but Klemmer was much better. I thought Prior, Jackson, Paulo and Gallen also all went better than Fifita in the pigs.

Moylan was the best half and best spine player on the field. Tackled well, threatened the most. Still had errors and can improve, but the best half/spine player on the winning team often gets the 3 Dally M points, even when outplayed by a forward.

Klemmer missed the 3 because his side lost. Ramien got one for a brilliant solo effort. He had other issues but providing the best individual moment is often worth a point.

I don't necessarily think they were in the best 3 on field (Well, Klemmer was) but the voting was not particularly abnormal.