What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Damien Cook - Reserved

callmack1

Staff member
We should fight Sam's charge
I would be too. It was an instict play, he was bracing himself for the contact with Eastwood and like most players would he tucked his arm. He will get suspendend because of the nature of the game these days which will hurt us. I have nothing wrong with that type of shoulder charge because imo it's not a shoulder charge at all, it's just bracing for impact.

Rsag85

Bench
I would be too. It was an instict play, he was bracing himself for the contact with Eastwood and like most players would he tucked his arm. He will get suspendend because of the nature of the game these days which will hurt us. I have nothing wrong with that type of shoulder charge because imo it's not a shoulder charge at all, it's just bracing for impact.

I think he gets two weeks not matter what so if that's the cast we should fight it

Rsag85

Bench
A lot of fans on other forums have been suggesting Cook at fullback. What you guys views on that? I rather have him at 9 to be honest.

Rsag85

Bench
Same, Musgrove to start, Cherro onto the bench.

My side for round 8
1. Alex Johnston
2. Braidon Burns
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Tyrell Fuimaono
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Zane Musgrove
9. Damien Cook
10. Tom Burgess
11. Angus Crichton
12. John Sutton (c)
13. Kyle Turner
Interchange
14. Jason Clark
15. Robbie Rochow
16. Anthony Cherrington
17. George Burgess
18. Cam Murray

callmack1

Staff member
My side for round 8
1. Alex Johnston
2. Braidon Burns
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Tyrell Fuimaono
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Zane Musgrove
9. Damien Cook
10. Tom Burgess
11. Angus Crichton
12. John Sutton (c)
13. Kyle Turner
Interchange
14. Jason Clark
15. Robbie Rochow
16. Anthony Cherrington
17. George Burgess
18. Cam Murray
Exactly the same as mine! Haha. Madge will pick Farah though.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Same, Musgrove to start, Cherro onto the bench.
That's what will happen I predict.
A lot of fans on other forums have been suggesting Cook at fullback. What you guys views on that? I rather have him at 9 to be honest.
I reckon other fans are thinking like that as they feel AJ isn't stepping up at fullback.

I wouldn't put Cook there though.

Cook is needed over Farah although Madge will keep playing Robbie.

Rsag85

Bench
That's what will happen I predict.

I reckon other fans are thinking like that as they feel AJ isn't stepping up at fullback.

I wouldn't put Cook there though.

Cook is needed over Farah although Madge will keep playing Robbie.

Aj has been very up and down, eg on Friday scored a great try then cost one moments later

southsport

First Grade
My side for round 8
1. Alex Johnston
2. Braidon Burns
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Tyrell Fuimaono
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Cody Walker
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Zane Musgrove
9. Damien Cook
10. Tom Burgess
11. Angus Crichton
12. John Sutton (c)
13. Kyle Turner
Interchange
14. Jason Clark
15. Robbie Rochow
16. Anthony Cherrington
17. George Burgess
18. Cam Murray

What about Jennings?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Cook would be a good fullback. I don't think that's the direction Madge will go. I still think Farah will get picked for origin so I think we'll see how cook goes during that period. Realistically that will determine whether cook stays at Souths or not.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
read this this may help...
i think johnny suttons time has come to an end he aint a quarter of the player he was in 2014 its time to retire johnny and buy 2 gun forwards otherwise we will stay with mediocrity.......time for change im afraid the time has come and its time to shed - turner clark tyrrell gosiewski greinke rochow and cherro to acquire 2 real 1st grade forwards....Shadow...

clark - mediocre
tyrrell - to retire
gosiewski - surplus to needs
greinke - bennett cuts him loose that should tell you something?
cherro - is doing nothing
rochow - has done nothing

6 forwards that need sacking or to be cut loose by seasons end some how..... this is not a premiership pack of forwards if sammy or george or both get injured .! this mob above aint genuine 1st grade players!!!!fug me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Shadow...And while your at it souths go buy fergo and dwalkz otherwise our back line remains shiiiiiiit................burns talakai and jennings are not up to 1st grade standard they have no fugging idea go pinch fergo and mitchell from the rorters for gods sake so we can make the (8) .!! We all know the rorters will make the (8) ile tell you why because they dont have these (9) duds in their team and nick politis is far too smart for that- tyrrell,turner,clark,gosiewski,rochow and cherro and jennings,burns and talakai thats why ffs GOT IT???????????????????????OUR TEAM IS BORDERING ON 2ND GRADE GOT IT??????FUG ME ITS A MESS BUT I KNOW ONLY R20 SEES IT!!!!!....ITS OK DONT KNOWERS LETS GET CAMERON MCINNES BACK LOOK HOW GREAT STMERGE IS GOING BECAUSE OF MCINNES WOW WHO WOULD HAD GUESSED THAT MCINNES WOULD HAVE STMERGE ON TOP WOW MCINNES IS THE KEY TO STMERGE"S TITLES HOPES gee whiz we better get the cheque book out and get the mighty mcinnes back what fools we were to let mcinnes go gee whiz if mcinnes had not left we would be on top of the nrl ladder today.... Shadow....

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
i think johnny suttons time has come to an end he aint a quarter of the player he was in 2014 its time to retire johnny and buy 2 gun forwards otherwise we will stay with mediocrity.......time for change im afraid the time has come and its time to shed - turner clark tyrrell gosiewski greinke rochow and cherro to acquire 2 real 1st grade forwards....Shadow...

clark - mediocre
tyrrell - to retire

6 forwards that need sacking or to be cut loose by seasons end some how..... this is not a premiership pack of forwards if sammy or george or both get injured .! this mob above aint genuine 1st grade players!!!!fug me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Shadow...And while your at it souths go buy fergo and dwalkz otherwise our back line remains shiiiiiiit................burns talakai and jennings are not up to 1st grade standard they have no fugging idea go pinch fergo and mitchell from the rorters for gods sake so we can make the (8) .!! We all know the rorters will make the (8) ile tell you why because they dont have these (9) duds in their team and nick politis is far too smart for that- tyrrell,turner,clark,gosiewski,rochow and cherro and jennings,burns and talakai thats why ffs GOT IT???????????????????????OUR TEAM IS BORDERING ON 2ND GRADE GOT IT??????FUG ME ITS A MESS BUT I KNOW ONLY R20 SEES IT!!!!!....ITS OK DONT KNOWERS LETS GET CAMERON MCINNES BACK LOOK HOW GREAT STMERGE IS GOING BECAUSE OF MCINNES WOW WHO WOULD HAD GUESSED THAT MCINNES WOULD HAVE STMERGE ON TOP WOW MCINNES IS THE KEY TO STMERGE"S TITLES HOPES gee whiz we better get the cheque book out and get the mighty mcinnes back what fools we were to let mcinnes go gee whiz if mcinnes had not left we would be on top of the nrl ladder today.... Shadow....

I think Sutton can still play. I just don't think he can play 80 minutes like Crichton. We should just blood fuimaono next game to give him a rest. Burgess twins play ridiculously short minutes too which doesn't help the rest of the forwards.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

clark - mediocre
tyrrell - to retire

I think you're looking at it the wrong way too shadow. If we clear out our juniors we're not even gonna get that much money out of it. It's better you clear out the players who are on big money and underperforming. George Burgess, tom Burgess, probably don't resign Sutton. This way you can have cherrington, Rochow as depth players and buy forwards like graham, Hess, kaufusi that are playing much bigger minutes and have better stats than the Burgess boys. You could also have money to spend on the outside backs to buy a solid centre and a solid winger.

Latest posts