What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daniel Ricciardo thread

nöyd

Staff member
Q1 results

c6afea5e31d6ddff5e071ae5ac5bb0f6_zps6174a6a9.jpg

Last edited:

Storm13

Juniors
If he didn't have to avoid that first corner incident I think he would of finished 3rd-4th.

nöyd

Staff member
The official F1 ipad app, brilliant bit of tech complete with team/driver radios and heaps more

Cost me $14-ish but well worth it

some11

Referee
Repeat of Canada in a way, what a crazy race!

Just clutch getting those overtakes done at the exact right moment :D

nöyd

Staff member
Faaaark!!!!

So tired last night, chose to sleep instead of watching Mercedes win again, checked Facebook after waking up and Dan's wide grin is all over my timeline.

So happy for him but so pissed I missed it.

ek999

First Grade
Yeah I was watching it in bed on my phone (sidenote: you can stream the races from the TenPlay app I found out last night)

Was falling asleep just after his last pit stop and figured he was looking at another podium but thought first was beyond him so I went to sleep. Pissed off I missed the finish but really happy he won

Jason Maher

Immortal
The last two racs have shown it's no easy feat to get past a good driver even with much newer tyres. Alonso had a hell of a time getting past Ricciardo in Germany, and Ricciardo had to show the same patience to get past Hamilton amd Alonso in Hungary.