What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darren Peachey

widnes viking

Juniors
Do any of you guys know anything about Darren Peachey. I caught the bloke playing in France for Carracassonne is ex Manly reserve grade?

groggo

Juniors
widnes viking said:
Do any of you guys know anything about Darren Peachey. I caught the bloke playing in France for Carracassonne is ex Manly reserve grade?

wasnt a bad player with a lot of skills (can score a try and kick goals as well)

never had a chance to make the 1st grade at manly due to a lot of people in front of him

or politics

but definately a good player

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Decent enough..Had his moments of glory and mediocrity.

He will be a solid buy though, he pushed for a 1st grade spot in all of his three (?) years at Manly.

widnes viking

Juniors
Was he at Manley in 2005. I mentioned his name to Ben Kennedy when I was in France for France V Aus and he said he'd never heard of him.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Really? Interesting..He was at Manly in 05 definetly, I saw him play at just about every home Premier League (Reserve Grade) game. I'm not sure whether he trained with the tope 25..Maybe that explains it.

Vicious

Bench
widnes viking said:
Was he at Manley in 2005. I mentioned his name to Ben Kennedy when I was in France for France V Aus and he said he'd never heard of him.

Yeah, BK wouldn`t know what day it was.

Wobbygong

First Grade
He played with Manly for two years, and the Dragons the year before that after joining from Penrith originally. Couldn't keep a spot at the Dragons in reserve grade as their young Flegg centres ended up better than he was when given a chance in reserve grade, although with far less competition for spots I heard he played a solid year in reserves at the Eagles in 2004

SMOKEY

Juniors
He trained with the Manly fulltime squad 2004 2005 he definatley knows Ben Kennedy, was Ben drunk maybe pulling your leg.
My information is he wants to play in the UK next season.