What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor

_Johnsy

Referee
He's fat, lethargic & lazy. To think he's a professional athlete is a laugh. Went to a titans game V souths last year. he is the laziest footballer I have ever seen. I shit you not he spent 50% of his time on the field strolling around 3rd man in from the sideline with hands on hip. Joke of a player, right place right time to jag an origin game.

mongoose

Coach
Would be interested to see a poll of who is the biggest waste of space?
Dave taylor
Adam blair
Tony williams

betcats

Referee
Would be interested to see a poll of who is the biggest waste of space?
Dave taylor
Adam blair
Tony williams

Taylor
Williams
Blair

In that order. I havent seen Taylor do anything impressive on the footy field for a season or two now.

Williams can atleast bust a tackle if he catches the pass.

gronkathon

First Grade
Getting smacked about by Legion Of Doom with the same hand he held onto his jersey with broke him permanently.

The kid who was always the biggest and never had to work.

Trying to pass around Brooks yesterday rather then run at him.

Worse then useless

georgesnmith

Juniors
apparently the titans are offering him to other clubs

with them letting idris go its not going to help the fans losing their two biggest stars

something wrong with the culture of the club that these guys cant perform up there

betcats

Referee
apparently the titans are offering him to other clubs

with them letting idris go its not going to help the fans losing their two biggest stars

something wrong with the culture of the club that these guys cant perform up there

Idris went ok but.

Taylor was a pea heart before he went there.

Danish

Referee
I liked at one point during the game Taylor ran at Brooks and the commentary said "now there's a mismatch! Big man on little man"... Brooks sat him on his arse with barely an effort :lol:

I guess all that size doesn't count for much if it's mainly made up of buckets of the Colonel's best

ek999

First Grade
I would be surprised if he could pass the concussion tests even if he wasn't concussed TBH

lockyno1

Post Whore
If he went to a good coach he would be lethal...that said he was that bad even McGuire wanted him gone from Souths!

Latest posts