What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
He is extra dumb though. He was offered a million dollar contract for a cushy job playing for the Toronto Wolfpack. Absolutely messed that up.

The chance of a night out on the town with 2 other Wolfpack players was too much of a distraction for Taylor ignoring the fact that they were on a pre-season camp in a foreign country, grog and drugs seem to be the downfall of many high paid people.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Funnily enough he was pretty good for us. Actually im shocked that sticky hasnt chucked a million bucks at him because he is certainly the right shape to play for canberra right now. Maybe even chubby chaser stuart has his limits

Dave_

Juniors
Even his guts is trying to eat his own shirt through his cavernous belly button...wtf!?20180813_073637.jpg

retch

Juniors
Ch 9 Sunday Footy Show fat shames Dave Taylor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shaming-making-fun-former-greats-weight.html

image.gif

Travitoh

First Grade
On the few occasions he actually played as a prop he was incredible. I can remember him monstering Penrith i think it was after he was dropped from the Queensland side.

King hit

Coach
The best Dave Taylor performance I can remember was when he terrorised the Titans in the 2009 finals