What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Taylor

isaiah

Bench
I had a laugh at Scott Sattler's comments at one stage of the game today....Dave Taylor was lying on the sideline while a physio was massaging his calf.

Sattler..."That's not a calf...that's a cow. Look at the size of Dave Taylor's leg....it has it's own postcode...." or wording like that.
How did maipele Morseau go?

Canard

Immortal
I remember LU members flying into a rage when I called fat Dave "Carl Webb II"

He wishes he had Carl's career now.

TIGER14

Bench
http://www.nospam47.com.au/league/news/nrl-footy-show-dave-taylor-erin-molan-fat-shaming/14o2m9jw45yx01m0fmpv9uczu2

What a soft arse world we live in.

And one of the great attempted cover-ups by Molan, apparently they were meant to get a shot of Taylor being awesome at league but got one of his fat f**king guts instead. Sounds like a standard editing room error. Haha, pull the other one love.

hqdefault.jpg

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Don't bash Dave, he's going through some issues.

f**k me. Just own it, Erin. You thought it was funny he is fat. And it is. Bugger off with this faux 'absolutely appalled' crap, and no malice or intent to offend. Nearly everyone is offended by everything nowadays, it's better to go after everything and make fun of every member of society - that's the real equality we need to strive for.

Meth

Staff member
If Erin didn't know, somebody must have. They should put somebody forward if they are going to 'unreservedly apologise'

Then again, they're basically only doing what we are doing on here.

thorson1987

Coach
I mean the NSW player as a profile picture sorta gives it away

Except it is Dave when he played for the titans.

It is his account, just someone photoshopped the tweet. As Canard said he hasn't posted anything in a few years.

Last edited: