What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Waite

Southernsaint

Staff member
The best coach to never win a Premiership. His hard work at Newcastle paved the way for Mal Reilly to win the League & his deeds at St George were heroic.

But look what happens when you take a players side against a Board of wankers. Your club ends up being coached by an Easter Egg.

Southernsaint said:
But look what happens when you take a players side against a Board of wankers. Your club ends up being coached by an Easter Egg.

I wasnt going to mention him but I wonder what Farrar is doing with himself these days while Waite trots the Rugby League globe? The job offers just dont seem to be rolling in do they...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Southernsaint said:

I wasnt going to mention him but I wonder what Farrar is doing with himself these days while Waite trots the Rugby League globe? The job offers just dont seem to be rolling in do they...

Don't know, mate.

Surely he could take the reins of the Bulli Butcher Boys or some other team of bumpkins & run them into the ground too.

drake

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Nah, Parramatta "smells like Newtown" :lol:
too bad Brian can't emulate the bloke who said "Smells like teen spirit."

The Pig and Brianne, two f**ks who sold us out.

I hear Easter Egg's been given a coaching job at Wigan. :lol:

Deadset, they must be hiring on the basis of Australian accents over there. If I go to England maybe instead of doing bar work I could coach a Super Leage team for a bit of dosh. :lol:

dimitri

First Grade
david waite - a good technical coach but gee he needs to stop being so sarcastic and contrascending

dimitri

First Grade
just from people ive spoken to, and my experiences with him, hes not the most friendly of guys

but unbelievably astute

Rexxy

Coach
dimitri said:
david waite - a good technical coach but gee he needs to stop being so sarcastic and contrascending

He just doesn't suffer fools. That is all.

drake

First Grade
Who gives a f**k if he's Mr touchy feely with the punters, he's an excellent coach.

Garts

Bench
Daithi O'Conaill said:
Southernsaint said:

He had a job as an assistant coach in the ESL.

Latest posts