What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

De Belin Re-Signs for 3 More Seasons

possm

Coach
Probably thought he better jump in now before the team went on a losing streak and his price went through the floor.

Great signing, now I hope he keeps up the good work.

Mustang2

Juniors
Timely signing. Has always been a solid defender, but seems to be running more direct this season and not backing into the defensive line trying to pop a ball every time.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
When De Belin gets pumped and starts running hard he's an absolute animal. His ball-playing skill-set is just an added bonus to this as well as his footwork. He seems to be starting to understand that it's more effective to throw an offload or an instinctive pass close to the line, rather than those predictable, pre-meditated passes with his back turned to the defensive line that he can be notorious for.

I hope he continues to pin his ears back, he's a future leader.

Glenn01

Juniors
If Duges doesn't re-sign, I predict he will and should be captain before the season is over. Though I will be happy if it goes to him, Duges or Thommo. All 3 lead by example. Frizz seems to quiet.