What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Triester

Seano

Juniors
Over at the Rabbitoh Warren it has been alleged that Dean Triester offered to play at Souths for 35000 but match payments - but was rejected by Souths.

What do you guys think? (nb this isnt an open invitation to hammer us)
I reckon its a shocking decision as triester is a great clubman and also a better hooker than we have at the club (unless walker gets into gear)

opinions?

EdBurton

Juniors
Seano said:
Over at the Rabbitoh Warren it has been alleged that Dean Triester offered to play at Souths for 35000 but match payments - but was rejected by Souths.

I reckon its a shocking decision as triester is a great clubman and also a better hooker than we have at the club (unless walker gets into gear)

opinions?

I don't know, it's a tough decision.
How many hookers can one club have?
If Walker doesn't get into gear, I'd really like to see Kearney given a chance to make that spot his own....

swoop

Juniors
Seano said:

opinions?

I think he would of been a better option than Death!

Seano

Juniors
swoop said:
Seano said:

opinions?

I think he would of been a better option than Death!

To some extent i agree however, the doc is a great clubman and i dont think hell let anyone down. as a backup at least.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Im not sure how much money souths had under the salary cap, but in someway could this have been the reason he was rejected?

Seano

Juniors
im not sure though possibly. I doubt it is due to the salary cap that we knocked him back - in fact i think it was said that we didnt get back to him at all.

Latest posts