What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Ivan

Shredder

Juniors
Ivan dont waste time driving it yourself - you have too much work to do with this rabble - send him in an Uber....

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Another stinker

If I have just one criticism of Ivan it's for not f**king Moses off already

I'd honestly rather Rankin
i thought Brooks was ordinary as well tonight
we should have sent the "big 4" all packing...
Brooks has had enough time ....a waste of money

Vic Mackey

Referee
Literally everyone was terrible tonight. There was no enthusiasm whatsoever which was odd as Cleary said it had been the best week at training since he'd been there

Das Hassler

Bench
I think Brooks will be fine after an off season with Reynolds and Cleary....his kicking game is improving markedly and he's doing his work in defence. Reynolds will spark him up

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I think Brooks will be fine after an off season with Reynolds and Cleary....his kicking game is improving markedly and he's doing his work in defence. Reynolds will spark him up

Des,i didnt like his kicking at all.
Hes starting with those useless midfield bombs that Moses uses.

Clifferd

Coach
Cleary supposedly fuming after that performance by the boys. Wonder what action he takes. Surely he's had long enough to take evasive action by now

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Even nofo was pretty average

Nofo's come back a bit early from injury and is playing busted. You can see there is no surge in his run, and no pace when he turns and chases, he is a different player to the one who started the season.

If we don't get Lolohea mid season, Rankin is a better option than Moses at this point. Moses refuses to put his body in front of players in defense and is just catching and passing. For his sake I hope he is not putting in because if that's his best Parra have just signed their worst player in the long history of signing duds.

I'll give Tedesco another week, even turncoat mercenaries deserve the benefit of the doubt.

This season may be a development season for us, but its hard to watch some put in while others fill in time before they move on.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Cleary supposedly fuming after that performance by the boys. Wonder what action he takes. Surely he's had long enough to take evasive action by now

IC could be the first coach that will ACTUALLY drop players..Lets hope so.
Good bye Sheens,Potter and JasonTaylor

Sue was ordinary last night....dropped balls and missed tackles....too small to play the 8.

Clifferd

Coach
First action I'd take is dropping Moses. Don't give a f**k if he's still in the team just play him in reserves or something

Bring up Rankin or littlejohn. Never want to see Moses wearing our #6 again

Tiger Ted

Bench
IC could be the first coach that will ACTUALLY drop players..Lets hope so.
Good bye Sheens,Potter and JasonTaylor

Sue was ordinary last night....dropped balls and missed tackles....too small to play the 8.
We live in hope that a WT coach will have the cahoonas to drop underperforming toxic wankas like moses

simmo05

Bench
We dont owe them a thing. Just because you are on a pile of money, does not guarantee you a spot. IC must have a plan though, otherwise why persist? Turdy needs to pull his bloody finger out too, he might be leaving but there is still an origin spot up for grabs

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i thought Brooks was ordinary as well tonight
we should have sent the "big 4" all packing...
Brooks has had enough time ....a waste of money
Brooks is only as good as his forwards will allow him to be.

Last night our pack was miserable in defence and non existant in attack.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Brooks is only as good as his forwards will allow him to be.

Last night our pack was miserable in defence and non existant in attack.
Wait till we have big Crusty Rusty Packer next year. Him and Matulino scare the f**k out of me. Luke Brooks is gonna feel 12 feet tall and bullet proof playing behind them. Wow!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Exactly right.

He'll be a bit lost at first. He hasn't played behind a dominant pack much