What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Ivan

Hawkins

Juniors
So Moses will front up to the raiders this week.

I really hope he inspires a performance like last time we played him.

That was a good day. More 50 point wins please.

F**k any win at this point.

Tiger05

First Grade
Dont speak to soon about them 2 wanting out as well... there has been whispers

It wouldn't surprise me. These two are also really high on the all time wanker list. I should add that list doesn't just include rugby league players.

Tiger05

First Grade

f**k I'd love your whole team to steamroll him.

Clifferd

Coach

Send papali and BJ at him all day please and thanks

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Wests Tigers Forum release Wittyfan

Wests Tigers Forum have today released Wittyfan from the remainder of his posting contract, effective immediately.

Witty has posted endless nonsense since making his debut in 2013.

Wests Tigers Forum thank Wittyfan for his contribution while at the forum and wish him well in the future.

magpie_man

Juniors
My only gripe with Cleary at present is his continued selection of Woods as captain.
There must be more to the story than meets the eye because it simply doesn't make any sense that someone who has carried themselves in the way Woods has in recent weeks could continue in the role of on-field leader.

Das Hassler

Bench
Probably figures he will.get the most out of him that way to help salvage as much as possible out of this butchered season....if being captain gives him.more to do to earn his money then i'm all for it

Tiger05

First Grade
My only gripe with Cleary at present is his continued selection of Woods as captain.
There must be more to the story than meets the eye because it simply doesn't make any sense that someone who has carried themselves in the way Woods has in recent weeks could continue in the role of on-field leader.

I would love to see us get rid of Woods now. He definitely shouldn't be captain.

I would love to see us get rid of Woods now.
05, It may be to avoid other coaches, like Daley & Meninga commenting on it, rightly or wrongly, he is both a NSW SOO player and would have no doubt played for OZ a few weeks back regardless of form and what we all think of him.

axl rose

Bench

With all the Moses distractions i guess he figures punting the captain can wait a little while.

Tiger05

First Grade
I can understand his position. I mean there are muppet journalists out there stating we did the wrong thing by Moses. Anyone with half a brain can see what a spoilt brat he is. Even Parra fans are stating he is a brat.

Tiger05

First Grade
http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/05/17/cleary_addresses_med.html

I just watched this. I reckon Clearly is starting to get pissed off with all the drama at the club. I don't blame him. I also think the club management have been basically good.

Now for the criticisms. Taylor was a f**kwit of a coach. It's easy with hindsight to say this and he was also unlucky however he made some terrible decisions. Getting rid of Robbie was plain stupid and it didn't benefit us at all. Giving these 4 guys (Brooks, Moses, Tedesco & Woods) so much power in the team was beyond stupid.

The people that deserve most of the blame though are clearly the players. Woods is an A grade merkin. Moses is probably the most spoilt immature footy player I have ever seen. Tedesco is an ungrateful merkin. So I do think Taylor f**ked up but these guys are real f**kwits. I can understand that he thought that these guys could lead the club into the finals and become a quality team. The problem is these guys are such f**ken petulant bitches he bet on the wrong horses.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
18527929_10156193703399447_6118783437116991460_n.jpg

I think you'll see Woods as captain until the end of the year. I would suspect that our captain for 2018 is not at the club yet. The less change the better at this stage of 2017. We've got f**k all chance of making the semis but I'd like to see a few more wins this year. If he were to have the captaincy stripped the unwarranted media criticism of club would just continue to drag on. Please we'd have to hear him bitch on about how unfair he's being treated etc. etc. etc.

Hats off to Cleary for his interview today. The fact that he mentions how this has effected the fans.......nice that someone is finally thinking of us. "I won't comment on personal conversations and it's disappointing when personal conversations are reported in the media." Take that Moses! Brilliant stuff.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/05/17/cleary_addresses_med.html

I just watched this. I reckon Clearly is starting to get pissed off with all the drama at the club. I don't blame him. I also think the club management have been basically good.

Now for the criticisms. Taylor was a f**kwit of a coach. It's easy with hindsight to say this and he was also unlucky however he made some terrible decisions. Getting rid of Robbie was plain stupid and it didn't benefit us at all. Giving these 4 guys (Brooks, Moses, Tedesco & Woods) so much power in the team was beyond stupid.

The people that deserve most of the blame though are clearly the players. Woods is an A grade merkin. Moses is probably the most spoilt immature footy player I have ever seen. Tedesco is an ungrateful merkin. So I do think Taylor f**ked up but these guys are real f**kwits. I can understand that he thought that these guys could lead the club into the finals and become a quality team. The problem is these guys are such f**ken petulant bitches he bet on the wrong horses.
Taylor would've given the three leaving everything they wanted.

Their departure had nothing to do with Cleary, Wehbe, management issues, missing the finals etc.

It was because their control of the club and coach was taken away.

Tiger05

First Grade
Taylor would've given the three leaving everything they wanted.

Their departure had nothing to do with Cleary, Wehbe, management issues, missing the finals etc.

It was because their control of the club and coach was taken away.

I honestly think Taylor started the process when he got rid of Wehbe. I also think they were getting f**ked over by Wehbe and Taylor said enough and that was the end of him.

These players are just merkins of the highest order.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I shudder to think that we were close to spending 3.5 million retaining the "Big 4".

Brooks, Reynolds, Packer and Mautilino combined would be 2.5 million give or take....