What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Mr James Tedesco, we understand

Tiger05

First Grade
NOt gonna lie though Tedesco was probably Rorters best yesterday, and that’s saying something

They’re a rabble

They have a team full of quality players and they look ordinary. I think the Turd is overpaid and therefore a bad buy at the price that he received.

Clifferd

Coach
They have a team full of quality players and they look ordinary. I think the Turd is overpaid and therefore a bad buy at the price that he received.

All starts in the engine room. JWH and Napa fire up for about one or two games a year and are passengers for the rest

Never thought Cordner butt chincface was anything special

Andddd idek their other forwards

simmo1

First Grade
Cronk and Friend have been horrible this year. Roosters forwards cop a lot of stick, but they aimed up yesterday and these two were complete handbrakes. They should be getting the ball into Keary/Teddy/Mitchell's hands as quickly and early as possible, instead of dicking around with set plays.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Still, he was well contained by the Dragons defence and not much of a threat in attack. Funny how Woods, Moses and Tedesco have all moved to problem clubs while the Tigers have become well run and on the way up.
How joyous would it b (it’s very possible ) if we make the 8 & the clubs those 3 pissants play for miss the finals.

Tiger05

First Grade
Cronk and Friend have been horrible this year. Roosters forwards cop a lot of stick, but they aimed up yesterday and these two were complete handbrakes. They should be getting the ball into Keary/Teddy/Mitchell's hands as quickly and early as possible, instead of dicking around with set plays.

I think they've all been poor. Captain f**kwit to me is no surprise because he has always played the same way and been overrated for some unknown reason. I don't think he will make origin and that is with injuries hitting the front row.

The turd looks the same but he doesn't really seem like a top line player like Slater for instance. Mitchell is clearly the player more likely to do something for the Rorters.

As for the Wanka he is sort of the same as he was with us. When he is on he is the best of the 3 disrespectful merkins but he is extremely inconsistent.

I think we dodged a bullet with the lot of them moving on.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I can’t think of a coach under more pressure than Robinson coz the way they r playing he has Buckley’s of meeting his primary KPI of being in the big dance at end of season.

The concern is the ruthless Politis has the wherewithal come Nov 1 to offer IC’s son money(perks/assets beyond salary cap auditors ability to detect)that we can’t compete with & consequently he will b scheming to do the same with an ex roosters player in IC with the intention of reuniting the Clearys at bondi in ‘20 after IC’s contract with us expires.

Hopefully we become such a formidable force that IC wishes to remain at Concord long term.

We have got to beat shit teams like parra if we desire to play September footy !

I can’t think of a coach under more pressure than Robinson coz the way they r playing he has Buckley’s of meeting his primary KPI of being in the big dance at end of season.

The concern is the ruthless Politis has the wherewithal come Nov 1 to offer IC’s son money(perks/assets beyond salary cap auditors ability to detect)that we can’t compete with & consequently he will b scheming to do the same with an ex roosters player in IC with the intention of reuniting the Clearys at bondi in ‘20 after IC’s contract with us expires.

Hopefully we become such a formidable force that IC wishes to remain at Concord long term.

We have got to beat shit teams like parra if we desire to play September footy !

I reckon it's Robinson's year to get the flick. If they don't do better than 5th I reckon he's a goner.

Das Hassler

Bench
I hope they have a good 2 years....the $ chooks on the lookout for a pair to replace Robinson / retiring Cronk doesnt help anyone else

ouryears

Bench
That should have read 4th... Top four, and deep into the finals.

I don't think Uncle Nick would tolerate any less.
Yeah I reckon mate, very deep into the finals.
Though I hear uncle Nik really expects a premiership with what he has given Robinson.

But I doubt whether he realises he needs to buy hearts to implant into each of the guns for hire, who just don't give a rats about the club.

Give me team players any day
VS a team of stars.

Keep up the great work there mate, you guys should be proud of your team!

Though I hear uncle Nik really expects a premiership with what he has given Robinson.

But I doubt whether he realises he needs to buy hearts to implant into each of the guns for hire, who just don't give a rats about the club.

VS a team of stars.

Buying a couple of forwards would help too. I can see why the Roosters wouldn't be over the cap now. They've spent bullshit money on their first 13, after that it's f**king slim pickings...

Ron's_Mate

Bench

VS a team of stars.

Yeah, watching the Roosters they look like a bunch of mercenaries. Every man for himself.

Tiger Ted

Bench
If Rorters miss the 8 I will piss myself. It will be the single most funny thing ever
Watching them over the last 8 rounds it’s a reasonable possibility they will miss the 8 although I reckon they will likely finish between 5 & 8.

I’d prefer them to miss the 8 or swiftly go out the backdoor in semis coz Politis won’t suffer another year of Robinson & hence he would immediately replace him with a high profile coach like Hasler which would ensure he stays away from IC due to unfavourable timing of expiry of IC’s Concord contract.

Anyway FK the detestable bondi rorters & in IC we trust !