What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deathly Silence !!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Did you hear the deafening silence from the Channel Nein commentary team last night when a certain 2maloomaloo did a bit of a shoulder charge on an attacking eel last night.

The commentary flow was cracking along and then the nek minutt 2maa props and hits with the shoulder to the oncoming attacker - and there was about a 20 second period of complete silence like it was a case of who was going to say something about it first. Nothing.

The Parra players were blowing up.

Quigs

Immortal
In the current mood of the game it was worth a penalty at least.

I'd go as far as to say if it was a no namer involved he could of been put on report.

I just couldn't believe that the commentary team could not even come to mention it. How many times do you hear them jump up and sound startled that there "was a bit of a hint of a shoulder in that impact"

To me it was pretty blatant that 2maa wanted to hit the bloke and hit him hard. Semi Final footy stuff.

I dont think he will be reported though.

Generalzod

Immortal
In the current mood of the game it was worth a penalty at least.

I'd go as far as to say if it was a no namer involved he could of been put on report.

I just couldn't believe that the commentary team could not even come to mention it. How many times do you hear them jump up and sound startled that there "was a bit of a hint of a shoulder in that impact"

To me it was pretty blatant that 2maa wanted to hit the bloke and hit him hard. Semi Final footy stuff.

I dont think he will be reported though.
Did you notice though home many penalties blown last night as if there was a memorandum telling the refs to keep their whistles in their pocket.

Latest posts