What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deeds Of Flesh NZ/Australia tour

ThrashViking

Juniors
JUNE 17 - The Media Club - Anti-CHRISTCHURCH
JUNE 18 - Valve - WELLINGTON
JUNE 19 - The King's Arms -AUCKLAND
Friday June 25th - Enigma Bar, Adelaide
Saturday June 26th - The Espy, Melbourne
Sunday June 27th - TBA, Melbourne
Wednesday June 30th - Rockape, Canberra
Thursday July 1st - Mary St, Brisbane
Friday July 2nd - Vic on the Park, Sydney
Saturday July 3rd - Blacktown RSL (Bloodlust Festival), Sydney
Anybody else going? Should be one hell of a night

aphelion

Juniors
The Vic On The Park show has been moved to the Sydney Uni Manning Bar as the Vic is no longer holding metal/hardcore/punk gigs.

I'll be at the Bloodlust fest at Blacktown RSL. I've been to the last 2 and they're well worth the effort.

ThrashViking

Juniors
Im helping out at the Valve for the Wellington leg and im gonna make the trip to Anti-Chch for the concert there.
Since I missed out on seeing Incantation I wont miss Deeds for the world.

Once Dead

Bench
aphelion said:
The Vic On The Park show has been moved to the Sydney Uni Manning Bar as the Vic is no longer holding metal/hardcore/punk gigs.

I'll be at the Bloodlust fest at Blacktown RSL. I've been to the last 2 and they're well worth the effort.

What's the deal with The Vic? Decent place for a gig but then again, Manning Bar is easier to get to transport wise

aphelion

Juniors
From what I've been reading, a toilet got smashed and someone got busted shooting up at the Gospel Of The Horns gig about a month ago. The management had been wanting to get rid of metal gigs for a while due to past indiscretions and that was the icing on the cake.

It's a shame, but at the same time it wasn't unexpected. Every time I've been to a gig there's always somebody getting hammered and making an ass of themself. It's that idiot quotient that ruins things for the decent majority, especially when they go too far. It's not like Sydney is exactly swimming in venues or anything.

At least we've still got Manning, Blacktown RSL, and Bizzo's.

Once Dead

Bench
aphelion said:
From what I've been reading, a toilet got smashed and someone got busted shooting up at the Gospel Of The Horns gig about a month ago. The management had been wanting to get rid of metal gigs for a while due to past indiscretions and that was the icing on the cake.

It's a shame, but at the same time it wasn't unexpected. Every time I've been to a gig there's always somebody getting hammered and making an ass of themself. It's that idiot quotient that ruins things for the decent majority, especially when they go too far. It's not like Sydney is exactly swimming in venues or anything.

At least we've still got Manning, Blacktown RSL, and Bizzo's.

Stupid junkie idiots wrecking it for everyone else......sure metal gigs don't attract your conservative crowd and places like The Vic know that - but they, like any other venue don't need idiots. Thankyou to the idiot for giving us one less inner Sydney venue to watch metal at - now i will miss Black Majesty - good one idiot! (Trust me, i'm not a whinger, its the fact that i don't drive which limits the hell out of the places i can get to - i mean, i'm already asking for too many lifts as it is haha)