What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denver Broncos News

legend

Coach
Obviously with PM landing in Denver and all the Tebow hype about where he is going to land, I thought itprudent to start a Broncos thread similar to the Cowboys thread.

We've really come a long way in a short space of time after many years in the NFL wilderness as a largely irrelevant team playing in a so so division.

Things have obvisouly changed since Elway came on board with a strong draft last year, dealing with Tebow and now Manning.

I'd have to give him an A since taking on the VP role with the Broncos.

There will still be some significant FA signings and a lot more news so best to keep it right here.:D

DC_fan

Coach
Obviously with PM landing in Denver and all the Tebow hype about where he is going to land, I thought itprudent to start a Broncos thread similar to the Cowboys thread.

We've really come a long way in a short space of time after many years in the NFL wilderness as a largely irrelevant team playing in a so so division.

Things have obvisouly changed since Elway came on board with a strong draft last year, dealing with Tebow and now Manning.

I'd have to give him an A since taking on the VP role with the Broncos.

There will still be some significant FA signings and a lot more news so best to keep it right here.:D

But the Cowboys News is still the original and the best.

But back to the Broncos, I believe Tony Dungy has suggested that Philadelphia might be a goos spot for Tebow.

legend

Coach
I saw that. Would Tebow want to go to a team like Philadelphia? Worst fans, players with questionable pasts (Vick)?

Tebow maybe similar to Vick but if Tebow has a bad game, the fans will lynch him from the liberty bell.

I see Jacksonville and Miami as the most likely but I would love for Tebow to learn behind Manning for a while and become a better qb like Young and Rodgers did.

A trade for Tebow and in return we get Samuel would be ok by me.

Tom155

Coach
im still celebrating we got him \\\\:D/

as for getting samuel in a tebow trade i think its unlikely due to his big cap number & i dont think he would be willing to restructure it either

Big Mick

Referee
Tebow's best fit is the Eagles.

That way you don't have to change offense at all.

Both left handed QB's, Both mobile QB's.

Andy Reid has the ego to say to the league "f**k you...I'll make him a QB".

one tree hill

Juniors
im still celebrating we got him \\\\:D/

as for getting samuel in a tebow trade i think its unlikely due to his big cap number & i dont think he would be willing to restructure it either

How much money you spent on the piss then?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tebow to the eagles would make sense
we need a back up QB, AR has a history of taking this kind of QB and making them successful. A back up gig is all he's worth right now, and we've got a ton of picks as well as Asante as potential trade bait

my only concern is does AR really want to unleash Tebowmania on his season in what seems to be a deep play off run or your out... the last thing the side needs is some media/fan whipped up QB controversy

DC_fan

Coach
Tebow to the eagles would make sense
we need a back up QB, AR has a history of taking this kind of QB and making them successful. A back up gig is all he's worth right now, and we've got a ton of picks as well as Asante as potential trade bait

my only concern is does AR really want to unleash Tebowmania on his season in what seems to be a deep play off run or your out... the last thing the side needs is some media/fan whipped up QB controversy

I am not sure the Eagles have sure fire starting quarterback.

For mine the Vick/Tebow combination at the Eagles is thr right option.

Jono078

Referee
What's happened with Vince Young and the Eagles?

He's probably the best #2 QB out of any teams depth charts.

if tebow goes to the jets.

ill be so happy. so happy.

fat faced rick and timmy together in green on the wrong side of the meadowlands.

please let that happen

macavity

Referee
The chatter is a late draft pick for him - Jags would be crazy not to take him for that price for interest in the franchise alone.

legend

Coach
Bunkley to the Saints as well. We need a few more signings on both sides of the ball to give PM the best shot at winning.

dogslife

Coach
l.php

Latest posts