What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denver Broncos News

Tom155

Coach
Also why the f**k does Kubiak keep putting Norwood back on returns, he has fumbled so many times now

Tom155

Coach
From what I hear on the radio, Kubiak probably should never have offered the floor to anyone to speak after a loss like that and Talib was venting because he didn't want to hear another speech, regardless of who was saying it.

Even so, this is a sad situation for the D. They are playing lights out and the offence is getting worse and worse. Also, a few rumours going around that Kubiak will retire at seasons end (health reasons) or bring in a new OC to take off the pressure if he decides to stay on. Either way, Elway won't stand put with this putrid offense. Everyone wants to blame Siemian and sure he is struggling big time, but name me a better performer on offense vs NE? Even the reliable Paradis had a poor game.
I don't blame anyone on the D at all for being pissed, hopefully Kubiak goes & takes Dennison with him.

Siemian is a problem just not the biggest problem we have right now, anyone who thinks he is the long term answer is kidding themselves. Paradis is overated among many broncos fans, best of a bad bunch.

legend

Coach
It all starts and finishes with the O line. We are woeful in that area so Siemian can't produce because he is ALWAYS under pressure. I don't rate Kubiak at all. He rode the D all the way to the Superbowl and Wade Phillips should take all the credit.

Bring in Kyle Shanahan. He is creative but after what happened with McDaniels, Elway may not pull the trigger on an untried HC. I'd also look at trading away DT for a second rounder and use the draft and FA to beef up the O line first and foremost.

18to87

First Grade
I don't blame anyone on the D at all for being pissed, hopefully Kubiak goes & takes Dennison with him.

Siemian is a problem just not the biggest problem we have right now, anyone who thinks he is the long term answer is kidding themselves. Paradis is overated among many broncos fans, best of a bad bunch.
Paradis is playing injured (apparently can't walk without pain) because they have no other choice. Certainly the OL is a massive problem but other teams with terrible OL's find ways to score points. The system, that was hurt by CJ going down, has to take a chunk of the blame.

shiznit

Coach
What's the deal with Wade Phillips??

Ive been reading that he's the favourite to take over from Ken Norton Jr as our DC...

I'd be f**king ecstatic if that was the case... As I rate him highly...

But I can't see why the Broncos would let a guy like Coach Phillips go...

zombie jesus

Staff member

Ive been reading that he's the favourite to take over from Ken Norton Jr as our DC...

You jinxed it.

shiznit

Coach
The talk is that Norton drops back to being a LB coach... or that Phillips comes in as a defensive advisor to help out Norton who seems lost

DC_fan

Coach

Phillips is a great DC and yes the Broncos would be crazy to let him go.

Tom155

Coach
From what I read if Shanahan is hired he's staying, if Joseph is hired he wont be back but who knows that could all be BS.

Will have to wait & see until after a new HC is hired.

shiznit

Coach
From what I read if Shanahan is hired he's staying, if Joseph is hired he wont be back but who knows that could all be BS.

Will have to wait & see until after a new HC is hired.

Shanahan with Phillips to continue as DC would be brilliant for the Broncos.

I think it's crazy to part ways with a guy who has done such a great job with that defence.

Mind you... Kyle Shanahan is wanted by a multitude of teams... So they have to keep their options open in case he does another way....

Phillips too... I understand is a free agent... So he can choose to leave Denver if he got a better deal elsewhere... I don't think he would want to leave Denver though... he's built a SB winning defence... He might not want to start again.

shiznit

Coach
Damn....

Sounds like Wade Phillips is going to end up the DC of the Rams.

Ohhh and the word is Vance Joseph will be named the HC for the Broncos by EOB.

Edit: and just as I say that...

Last edited:

DC_fan

Coach
Damn....

Sounds like Wade Phillips is going to end up the DC of the Rams.

If so, then that is an interesting move by the Rams. Changing to a 3-4 defense will mean some major player changes to the roster. Right now their DL with the likes of Quinn and Donald are not set up for that defense.