What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denver Broncos News

shiznit

Coach
I know JDR loves the kid... as his son played high school ball with him.

He thinks he's going to be well gone by the time the Raiders pick...

I think McCaffery is gonna be a playmaker and a stud... but we have needs across our defence... so I'm assuming we will go for defence if he's on the board when we pick...

I think he would be a pretty good pick for your mob... he would scare the shit out of me if he ended up in Orange.. he can hurt us in soooo many ways.

legend

Coach
We'll probably pick him if he's still there when we pick. I'm disappointed with our free agency atm. Nothing to feel we have improved against other teams, especially the Patriots.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Man, the Broncos have been killing it with the draft and this signing. JC on that contract is low risk, huge upside. Big IF he can stay healthy, but CJ and Charles could be a lethal combination. Add in Carlos Henderson and Jake Butt and they've drastically improved their run and passing options. McKenzie is a hell of a lot better than Latimer as well. Bolles I thought they probably could have waited till the 2nd round for, but overall they've filled many needs very well without sacrificing anything to get there.

Demarcus Walker is a beast as well. Chad Kelly if he can get his shit together, could turn out to be the best QB in the draft. He definitely has close to the best stats.

legend

Coach
Kelly takes Cutler's number.

Bolles signed his rookie contract. Got the feeling he would pretty much play for free. There are still some good players left in FA and the Broncos have the second lowest amount of dead cap money and some cap space to add another vet or two.

Eddie Royal was released by the Bears. Might be a decent depth signing and is not a bad slot receiver.

Tom155

Coach
Kelly takes Cutler's number.

Bolles signed his rookie contract. Got the feeling he would pretty much play for free. There are still some good players left in FA and the Broncos have the second lowest amount of dead cap money and some cap space to add another vet or two.

Eddie Royal was released by the Bears. Might be a decent depth signing and is not a bad slot receiver.
Signed most of the rookie class already Kelly, McKenzie, Butt, Bolles, Langley & D Henderson all signed, just leaves Walker & C Henderson