What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deny this

Luke Bowden

First Grade
It's a low & indefensible act IF proven.
Until then...you're a pathetic vulture looking for mileage out of it.

He’s a sad little weirdo, not too sure why you listen to him. He’s the type of bloke that would use this type of serious allegation to stir up opposition fans.

Pay him all the attention he deserves.... None.

Card Shark

Immortal
Pull your nahnahnah back in Ronnie.
If some of the REAL stories about Chook ever came to light you Saints supporters would be in shock.
One of my best mates dad played in those Dragons teams of the 60's and let me tell you, Chook would have left any scandal of today for dead. Dont even try and think what he used to get up to, you wont guess it.

Detective Bubby

Generalzod

Immortal
My father is 82 years old he rang me up to tell me the news in regards to Changa he told me after so many years now this person has come out to say she was molested

carcharias

Immortal
Maybe now he is as helpless as she was.

Good way to destroy his legacy ( if true )
What a cunning thing to do.
I love it.

Card Shark

Immortal
It’s a f**king massive allegation & 1 can throw no bigger pile of poop.

I hope the truth comes out, 1 way or the other.

Bubby & Frenzy will be called as “witnesses” I’ve heard.

Frenzy.

Immortal
And the real story of Billy smith

As a young lad of 15 who worked at Robertos I saw some shit that would send the nrl into meltdown now

f**k me, at Roberto’s?

Wasn’t me but it was a semi regular late night piss and pizza joint for me

Frenzy.

Immortal
Historical sexual assaults are extremely hard to prove given "normal" circumstances of a victim and accused/s persons with a pretty low success rate in court unfortunately.

Chuck in the attributes that you mentioned being dementia and it will be near impossible.

Nope. Not since the Royal Commission into Child Abuse. Half these dirty rockies have been under surveillance for many, many years. You may be surpised as to just how many sex pests have entered custody in NSW alone in the last 5 years.

Protection units in prisons are at breaking point and the influx of kiddie fiddlers is half the reason why gaol capacities are stretched.

Might all go in my book.

Haha nah juust kidding. Would like to write one though.

Latest posts