What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desired Squad Movements for 2017

Rabbits20

Immortal
And we're back to a shadow/R20 wankathon great.
Oh poor Pommy is feeling a bit lonely as BR has disappeared lol.

Don't worry though Pommy, you'll be fine lol.

So in all honesty Pommy who is on your mini dud list???? We have a few as you know.

De tmTrajic

Juniors
robbie farah may well have his best year in 2017 stay vigilant he may surprise many i heard he is training solidly and is fitting in nicely go robbie show what you can do mate you aint the nsw hooker for nothing.....
That's exactly what i see as the obvious point concerning who will be the 9 next seaon. The current blues hooker or a very good player in D. Cook. I see it as a two horse race to the total elimination of the other. A bench spot for tge second best hooker? Not how i would play my cards. Monster back rowers hitting fringes & monster straight down tge guts is what I'd be doing.

Pommy

Coach
Oh poor Pommy is feeling a bit lonely as BR has disappeared lol.

Don't worry though Pommy, you'll be fine lol.

So in all honesty Pommy who is on your mini dud list???? We have a few as you know.

Goodwin
Neilson

Both spring to mind. The difference is I know we can't shift them as they have a contract so you can't just show them the door.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
many players each year break contracts and move on or clubs make player swaps pommy so its not true what your saying we all know players move around whether they are contracted or not....

Pommy

Coach
many players each year break contracts and move on or clubs make player swaps pommy so its not true what your saying we all know players move around whether they are contracted or not....

Yes by mutual concent you can't force a player to leave. Who else do you think is going to sign Nielsen for gods sake? For them to move there has to be somewhere to move to.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Honestly I think I'd rather Kelly at 7 with Cody at 6 before Sutton at 6 and Cody at 7.

But I guess we'll have to wait and see
That's the way i see it. Walker and sutton are both traditional 5-8th with strong running games. Being organizers and game managers isn't a part of the shtick. You'd have to change the whole game plan around for a Sutton/walker halves combo. Kelly would just slip right in because he is a similar style player as Reynolds (just no where near as good)

rabbitohs95

Bench
Yes by mutual concent you can't force a player to leave. Who else do you think is going to sign Nielsen for gods sake? For them to move there has to be somewhere to move to.
Apparently we were actually trying to offload Tyrrell but he refused to be released, hence the contractual agreement.

Pommy

Coach
Apparently we were actually trying to offload Tyrrell but he refused to be released, hence the contractual agreement.

Well there we go it's a lot easier for a player to force a move as why would a club want to keep paying a player who doesn't want to be at the club and fight for the cause? The player ont he other hand can dig his feet in knowing that the club will have to play him sooner or later.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Fact the club did better without Goodwin in the backline at the end of the year
At the start of the year though for the first 10 rounds or so he was our best back and he was our leading Tryscorer.

BRYSON is a very reliable option. He's got great experience and has played international footy. He is thought of highly by Madge and is a part of our leadership group.

I strongly disagree on this one Rsag.

Also I disagree with you saying Farah should play NSW Cup.

Plus I completely disagree when you said Sam should be dropped to Norths.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Oi Shadow Turner the other week said how Clark has really stood up at training along with Sutto.

Clark is showing the way for the young guys.

http://www.nrl.com/senior-heads-leading-the-way-at-souths/tabid/10874/newsid/102747/default.aspx

turner and clark are duds so thats the end of that debait i prefer cherro and rochow playing out of a wheel chair than nsw cup players clark and turner these 2 should not be in a bulls roar of the top 17.....i hope cherro and rochow keep these 2 duds in a norths jumper in nsw cup all year long....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Clark and Turner are decent backup players to have in the 25 man squad.
I believe Clark is the better player out of the 2.

I think Madge thinks highly of Turner and Clark. I think they'll both play a lot of matches next season. I wish Turner would be at the Bears though, or at least on the bench.

As I've said I believe we currently have 4 duds:

Kelly
Nielsen
Tyrrell
Turner

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I believe Clark is the better player out of the 2.

I think Madge thinks highly of Turner and Clark. I think they'll both play a lot of matches next season. I wish Turner would be at the Bears though, or at least on the bench.

As I've said I believe we currently have 5 duds:

Kelly
Nielsen
Tyrrell
Turner
clark cant bend the line