What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diablo Mafia: Sign-ups and Pre-game shenanigans

Jason Maher

Immortal
Be patient guys, JM is obviously busy with important real life issues, GTA V was just released today.

I hate GTA. It's more a case of the missus finally bullying me into cleaning. I'll have to wait until I get to work to get some more info up for youse all. Tuesday nights are usually dead as. :cool:

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I hate GTA. It's more a case of the missus finally bullying me into cleaning. I'll have to wait until I get to work to get some more info up for youse all. Tuesday nights are usually dead as. :cool:

tumblr_m6yt3ydzlT1ryhaceo1_500.jpg

Jason Maher

Immortal
LolDrew. Don't play dumb. You're married. You know how it actually works.

OK, I've given people enough time to choose their class. With SGL voluntarily swapping from Necromancer to Amazon, everyone who has chosen thus far will be receiving their first choice. The remaining players will be randomly assigned to one of the under-subscribed classes. See the first post for the full list.

First Grade
One good thing is Jm will have a lot of spare time over the weekend to run this, some of us have semi finals to watch.

Latest posts