What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diablo Mafia: Sign-ups and Pre-game shenanigans

Rebel

First Grade
So I'm aligned with a penruff supporter, sheep shagger and the weirdest looking chinaman in the world.

Let the games begin!

soc123_au

Staff member
So I'm aligned with a penruff supporter, sheep shagger and the weirdest looking chinaman in the world.

Let the games begin!

Dream team right there. Now let's go and find some sexy deaduns. I'm a little frisky.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I hate GTA. It's more a case of the missus finally bullying me into cleaning. I'll have to wait until I get to work to get some more info up for youse all. Tuesday nights are usually dead as. :cool:

Murphy is a bastard. Should have known I'd jinx myself as soon as I wrote that. :crazy:

Never fear, brave heroes. There's a lot of shit to type up, but I'll definitely get it done today. The missus can't chase me away from the PC when she's at work. Game will start sometime tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest, depending on how long the inevitable barrage of questions lasts. ;-)

Jason Maher

Immortal
Alright, just finished randomising alignments. We had an oversubscription of wannabe scumbags and a few who didn't nominate an alignment. So I first had to randomise an alignment choice for those who didn't give me one, then I had to randomly select from the right number from the resulting list of evilness. Apologies to those who didn't make the evil cut, but I would have had to make the real heroes ridiculously overpowered if I gave all of you an evil role.

You will all receive two role PMs. The first will just be a short one with a reminder of your class and alignment, and some brief info on the skills your class can use, plus a QT link for the scum. PMs with full information on your skills and how they work (everyone), plus the extra nasty evil powers the scum can wield (scum only) will be sent out this afternoon/tonight sometime, after the game thread is typed up and posted.

Edit:

Special info just for PP: Frozen Orb is available as a usable skill. You may even be able to cast it at KtF at the appropriate juncture.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I am setting up a QT for each class group. These are basically just for general chit-chat, but also serve as somewhere to ask questions about the game, and especially about your class. The Demon Lords have access to the class QT of their avatar, of course.

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm really looking forward to this game. It sounds like you have put a shitload of effort into setting it up.

Latest posts