What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner with satts. Literally

Caged Panther

First Grade
Dinner with the Sattlers
DINNER WITH THE SATTLERS

When: Saturday, September 18th
Where: Lone Pine Tavern - Rooty Hill

Penrith fans are invited to attend a special event 'Dinner with the Sattlers' in support of the Minchinbury Jets JRLFC.

Scotty and his father John will be there and apart from having some good food and a chat, there will be a chance to win some memorabilia signed by father and son.

There'll also be entertainment by comedian Brian Doyle.

Seats are limited. The cost is $55 per person.

Patrons must be 18 years or over.

Call: 9625 8475

I spoke to Satts this morning and he's looking forward to seeing a lot of old mates

be warned though if all goes to plan penrith could be playing a final at the sfs that night

mightypanther

Juniors
Great next will be dinner with the Rapers or the McDougalls..................BORING!

Get nicked.

I'd pay to see Satts and his dad anyday. Both of them are fantastic ambassadors
for the game.

And if there is one thing they are NOT........it's boring.

It's a pain that there is no way we can know for sure which day we will play that
weekend, until the end of next weekend's matches. :(

The tickets for the dinner will be long gone by then. But there is no way that I can
afford to pay out $55 and then not be able to go and have it wasted. :( *sniff sniff*

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
What would you talk about...........'yeah my tackle on byrne was good hay dad?' 'yes son but i played with a broken jaw"............somebody pass the tequila :roll:

Latest posts