What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirty tactics!

Gareth67

First Grade
There's no doubting that poor Billy really collected a good old fashion ' head clanger ' . Certainly a send off , no doubt about it . It will be interesting to see how the Judiciary views it , more so after last weeks incident with our Duges .

Bellamy basically repeated what our Mary said last week , that they were down a player as a result of the hit , yet Canberra , yet again , did not suffer any consequences . Its about time that the NRL ramped up the penalties for blatant foul play .

Gomarchin

Juniors
There's no doubting that poor Billy really collected a good old fashion ' head clanger ' . Certainly a send off , no doubt about it . It will be interesting to see how the Judiciary views it , more so after last weeks incident with our Duges .

Bellamy basically repeated what our Mary said last week , that they were down a player as a result of the hit , yet Canberra , yet again , did not suffer any consequences . Its about time that the NRL ramped up the penalties for blatant foul play .
The bunker is a joke. They had at least 5 minutes if not more to watch replay from every angle and everything suggested a send off. Now that there's hysteria about not sending off players - whats the bet we get someone sent off tomorrow?!

Gareth67

First Grade
The bunker is a joke. They had at least 5 minutes if not more to watch replay from every angle and everything suggested a send off. Now that there's hysteria about not sending off players - whats the bet we get someone sent off tomorrow?!

Gomarchin , it would not surprise me in the least . You know yourself that the Dragons have been used in that manner in the past ( recall Tyson Fizzell touching the ref. ) I will put my money on Simms or Packer ( should he play ) on being the recipients of that award .

MilanDragon

Juniors
Gomarchin , it would not surprise me in the least . You know yourself that the Dragons have been used in that manner in the past ( recall Tyson Fizzell touching the ref. ) I will put my money on Simms or Packer ( should he play ) on being the recipients of that award .

It being Simms means they'll wait until 20minutes in. I'm calling JDB in the first 10 to be sent.

Bench
I know Stewart does not hold back. He was damn Lucky that his player wasn't sent off.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Hopefully
Both walker and dce

blacksafake

First Grade
The game is a complete mess from head to toes. Greenburg & Archer are so far out of their depth it's not funny. If a player Slaps someone, hits him with a handbag or holds them down too long they get 10 in the bin. You take someone out with foul play you get nothing what a Fu**ing joke. What about that boofhead Leilua congratulating Soliola for the hit. He should be charged too.

Latest posts