What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disallowed Tries, Dud Calls etc

jimmythehand

Juniors
f**king pretenders have again stood up :lol:

The bullkebab fans are still looking for excuses after being blown off the park tonight, the fact is their forwards are a pack of soft cats and Idris is not only fat and slow, he can't tackle Inu and Hayne gave chubby an absolute bath out there tonight, it was embarrassing :oops:

If you watch Hayne's big run closely, you'll see that Idris actually gains on him and quite easily over the first 30 metres. But after that huffs and puffs and slows to a crawl. I think Idris might be a lot quicker then he looks over 30 - someone else has pointed out that before whereas I've always thought he was pretty slow.

Juniors
If you watch Hayne's big run closely, you'll see that Idris actually gains on him and quite easily over the first 30 metres. But after that huffs and puffs and slows to a crawl. I think Idris might be a lot quicker then he looks over 30 - someone else has pointed out that before whereas I've always thought he was pretty slow.

Funniest thing i have read about Idris, FYI Hayne was strolling for most part then put his foot down before morris caught him.....He is a clone of Greame Bradley mate, a large penguin. :crazy:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hayne was strolling :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure you're fully aware of what pace he decided to run :lol:

EELICIT

Juniors
Funniest thing i have read about Idris, FYI Hayne was strolling for most part then put his foot down before morris caught him.....He is a clone of Greame Bradley mate, a large penguin. :crazy:

I have to agree, hayne was strolling and changing direction to avoid tacklers. Id be more concerned about idris being hammered by inu and reddy on several occassions.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
^^ Spot on mate. Idris is an amazing talent that all these morons are pulling over, just praying to god every night that he'll go to their club.

Keep on dreaming, tossers. Especially you, Wobbygong you wank. Idris is 19 years old, he made his first grade debut just a few months after he turned 18. And who are you? Probably some 40 year old, bald virgin sitting at home on internet forums trying to take sh*t out on a kid who has more talent in his pubic hair than you have in your entire family.

dogz08

First Grade
Keep on dreaming, tossers. Especially you, Wobbygong you wank. Idris is 19 years old, he made his first grade debut just a few months after he turned 18. And who are you? Probably some 40 year old, bald virgin sitting at home on internet forums trying to take sh*t out on a kid who has more talent in his pubic hair than you have in your entire family.

Calm down mate :lol:

EELICIT

Juniors
^^ Spot on mate. Idris is an amazing talent that all these morons are pulling over, just praying to god every night that he'll go to their club.

:crazy::crazy:

:lol::lol::lol:

Packy

Bench
Idris is no chance of catching Hayne. However. Idris is much faster than many think. He has extremely long strides and while it may appear he is going snail pace, he isn't. This is one of the reasons he gets outside people so easily.

I think the only person in the Dogs who is even a chance to catch Hayne is Morris, which he did but only as Hayne was slowing.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Morris and Hayne are pretty close in speed. It wouldn't surprise me if both are as fast as each other.

As for Idris, you have to remember he has done a great job in loosing a lot of weight after he use to be pretty big as a world ranked javelin and shot putt thrower. He will develop over the next two years and slim down whilst adding muscle.

Remember Greg Inglis? He was SO SO small. You could snap him with your pinky. But now, he is tanked and still has his speed. Idris is the same, except he has to loose the weight whereas Inglis had to gain it.

grandorient

Bench
Bulldogs 4 life,

Well mate, I think Idris is great and your comment in one of your earlier rants about clubs wanting him is 100% correct. IMO he would make first grade in any team and whats more he is going to improve hand over fist.

Hope you guys have signed him for a while, he sure looks the goods to me.

GO

LL3

Juniors
Morris and Hayne are pretty close in speed. It wouldn't surprise me if both are as fast as each other.

As for Idris, you have to remember he has done a great job in loosing a lot of weight after he use to be pretty big as a world ranked javelin and shot putt thrower. He will develop over the next two years and slim down whilst adding muscle.

Remember Greg Inglis? He was SO SO small. You could snap him with your pinky. But now, he is tanked and still has his speed. Idris is the same, except he has to loose the weight whereas Inglis had to gain it.

I really think Idris could be the next SAM BACKO if he progresses as he is.

sneaky

Juniors
Mate
Referees ruin games week in and week out, been saying that all year. Each team cops it and refs will decide the premiers this year, next year and for years to come. Went and watched Dogs and Cowboys last night ...Hayne is a dreadful ref, Kimmorley/Ennis refereed that game, it was just a farce ...lucky I was given a free ticket!

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
We copped some howlers early on.. Still are now, but things are evening up.

We can all agree, refs are dreadful and hopeless.