What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discipline - a buzz word

Seriously where the f**k is Bernie Gurr? Is he missing or in Disneyland? First, he gave us this abomination of a jersey which is cursed as it's the one with most spoons attached to it and then he allows an administrator come token chairman to make statements on behalf of the club. Isn't Gurr the boss? I see no leadership from Gurr at the moment.
I don't think Max should be making statements like this either. But I dunno how Bernie could stop him. Doesn't Max basically have the freedom to do whatever he likes in the current situation? We can blame factions and whatnot but I still think Max is taking a long time. We need people in the job who are prepared to play by the same rules the other clubs do.

hybrideel

Bench
I'd say there's a chance that the reporter went straight to Max for a reason. They may have thought he would be more likely to give them something.
And given he is the chairman, I don't think Bernie has any authority to gag him. Besides, he's probably using them all on the hookers anyway

strider

Post Whore
It was obviously a fishing expidition by the journo - didnt just ask one thing: BA lost dressing room, culture, hayne

Cant even tell what he was asked, cos he basically contrdicts himself in there ... i think he may have gotten into bernie's stash ...

“I can’t argue with you but I don’t think there is the (culture) problem you are suggesting at Parramatta.

“There may be something in it. But (chief executive) Bernie (Gurr) runs a pretty good front office.”

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Max has been here for two years, surely he’s had plenty of time to get his reforms through and put a proper board in???

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It was obviously a fishing expidition by the journo - didnt just ask one thing: BA lost dressing room, culture, hayne

Cant even tell what he was asked, cos he basically contrdicts himself in there ... i think he may have gotten into bernie's stash ...
Should have just prepared a media statement instead.

84 Baby

Referee
I don't think Max should be making statements like this either. But I dunno how Bernie could stop him. Doesn't Max basically have the freedom to do whatever he likes in the current situation? We can blame factions and whatnot but I still think Max is taking a long time. We need people in the job who are prepared to play by the same rules the other clubs do.
Now I may be wrong but it seems to me that Max only makes media comments once a month. Almost like it’s a scheduled thing

Gronk

Staff member
Seriously where the f**k is Bernie Gurr? Is he missing or in Disneyland? First, he gave us this abomination of a jersey which is cursed as it's the one with most spoons attached to it and then he allows an administrator come token chairman to make statements on behalf of the club. Isn't Gurr the boss? I see no leadership from Gurr at the moment.

Here. behind Rupert's paywall

Eels Boss Answers Tough Questions on Parramattas Horror Start to 2018.

https://myaccount.news.com.au/sites...ered&v21=cta-jt&v21suffix=cta-jt#command-form

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Sure you did u quitting merkin.
If someone can show me how to post a word document or a PDF I’ll throw it up here tonight.

Didn’t spend a couple of hours last night to be called a quitter by some f**ken deathrider!!!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Worked it out. Will attach a document when I get a chance late tonight. It is currently sitting on my laptop.

Noise

Coach
If someone can show me how to post a word document or a PDF I’ll throw it up here tonight.

Didn’t spend a couple of hours last night to be called a quitter by some f**ken deathrider!!!

Snipping tool - select the text, it saves an image/s and post the image/s you incompetent quitting merkin

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Snipping tool - select the text, it saves an image/s and post the image/s you incompetent quitting merkin
There is a f**ken mountain of text mate so thats a shit suggestion.

I’m up to about 4 pages and I haven’t even scratched the surface. This will be a f**ken dossier by the time I’m done.

Latest posts