What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Divinity: original sin 2

So just bought this title on steam for I'm guessing around $65

I haven't actually ever played anything like it before

Anyone played this yet?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I've piled 33 hours into it over the past week.

If you've played Balder's Gate or Neverwinter Nights before, you'll know exactly what to expect. It is not hand holdey at all so if at some stage you feel like you have no idea what you're supposed to be doing, the keyword is "explore". Walk around everywhere you can, talk to people, pay attention to your journal.

Party makeup is pretty liberal, you can decide what roles your partners serve when you recruit them. I created a custom character for myself which is what I call a sort of "Battlemancer". A melee tanky type with a side of Pyromancy mixed in. The game is very liberal when it comes to letting you build whatever party you like so focus on that when you're planning strategies. This is a turn based RPG so strategy is a pillar.

Great game, if not a bit frustrating in combat at times.

Eelectrica

Referee
I was a KS backer so have been looking forward to this one for a while. Playing it now. Not rushing through so still just in Act 1. Real life keeps interfering with gaming. Lol.

Loving it. So many possibilities with the combat system and the open ended character builds.

It's everything that Tides of Numenera should have been.

f**k this game i can't think of anything else

It's currently my second crack at it as my first just wasn't working out

I finally own fort joy after a somewhat poor choice to teleport and getting stuck in a 3 hour shitfight to escape

I asked this kid to wait for me and the merkin set sail, my escape of fort joy came after a cracking fight with that bloke in the main room of fort joy, i fell off the f**king tower lol

Playing overwatch while trying to strategize for fights in my mind