What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Andrew Voss back

Do you want Andrew Voss back

• Yes

Votes: 426 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 16.5%

• Total voters

mrMRFuller

Juniors
Just curious about about the numbers.....who is actually for or against the whole Andrew Voss dumping issue and if you would like to see him back.

Quick poll, "Do you want Andrew Voss back?" Yes /No.

Thanks

Snappy

Coach
Way better than Raaaayyyyy

Has a genuine love for the game is is very knowledgeable

Big Pete

Referee
Hosting the Roast - sure, it's not the same show without him.

Commentating? I'm willing to give Hadley a go. He put his hand up on Monday and identified his weaknesses and says he'll rectify them. If he tones it down a notch or two I think he'll actually turn out better than Voss.

adamkungl

Immortal
There's no doubt Hadley is a top commentator. For radio. Imo you'd be playing the man not the ball to say otherwise (he's an utter f**kwit, yes).

Can he adapt his style? We don't need or want every ball movement called on TV, we can bloody see it!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I heard a rumour last year from a staffer inside Channel 9 that they are grooming a new commentator by the name of Tim Gilbert.

I asked him if he was serious and he said, "Sadly, I am"

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Voss may be a smug git at times but he's a good commentator, knows his stuff, actually recognises players and is the best commentator nein have

gronkathon

First Grade
Would love Voss back on The Roast.

As it stands I am just not watching the second 9 game anymore with Hardley. If I wanted to hear sports called in the style of a 400m hurdles I would watch 400m hurdles.