What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Andrew Voss back

Do you want Andrew Voss back

• Yes

Votes: 426 83.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 16.5%

• Total voters

frankthring

Juniors
Yes, Hadley was a joke last night. He brings absolutely nothing to the call statistics wise, game/rule information, no humour, NOTHING! and his voice, dear god give my ears the strength. Channel 9 must be getting deluged with complaints.

DMS

Juniors
I think its time guys........come to grips with it........Hadley IS here to stay......No point b*tching about it anymore

Brutus

Referee
Yes there is.

The guy is a shocking television commentator.

It's like every sound during the broadcast is in stereo except for his voice.

Hadley's voice sounds like it's coming out of a dodgy transistor radio from the 70's.

Tone83

Juniors
I think its time guys........come to grips with it........Hadley IS here to stay......No point b*tching about it anymore

Lol wut?

Hadley is that you?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease buddy, the best way to make sure we're stuck with hadley for the next few years is to shut up, bend over and take his stinky old todger in our arses without complaining. Well excuse me while I scream and wail at the top of my lungs.

Hooch

Juniors
He'll quietly step out at some point.

To even a dumbarse like the poster above (edit - the poster above above), it is clear Hadley is just terrible at his job.

DMS

Juniors
He'll quietly step out at some point.

To even a dumbarse like the poster above (edit - the poster above above), it is clear Hadley is just terrible at his job.

Everyone is entitled to opinions.......I like both Hads and Vossy

Tone83

Juniors
You're not entitled to that opinion.
"in my opinion its ok to rape puppies, different strokes for different folks, just a matter of opinion, whose to say whats right?", no, you're wrong, end of discussion.

DMS

Juniors
You're not entitled to that opinion.
"in my opinion its ok to rape puppies, different strokes for different folks, just a matter of opinion, whose to say whats right?", no, you're wrong, end of discussion.

You sir are geniused......must be lonely being you

Tone83

Juniors
Just admit you were in fact wrong for thinking hadley is ok and I'll let you off with a warning after you post a photo of yourself nude with "Im a f**khead" carved on your chest.

Latest posts