What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

Do you want Brad Arthur as coach

• Yes

Votes: 107 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 51.1%

• Total voters

TheParraboy

Staff member
Where ever Bennett goes Darius goes as well, so it be like a package deal

I doubt he would come to Sydney to coach again, as mentioned it may end

Possibly if it goes pear shape for him at the Broncos, one option may be the titans?
closer to family plus knows a lot of the players, and can bring in players from up the road

He won a comp at the dragons, they were a top 4 side for a number of years prior under Brown
I reckon a number of experienced coaches would have won a comp there, was a matter of time.
He left both Dragons and Newcastle in a mess going for premiership glory

For some reason if BA was gonna get the boot, I think Jason Taylor would be a good fit
Took us from a miserable first half of 2016 when Smith got punted/left to the semi finals
and probably should have been HC over Hagan following year.
He would have learned a lot with his time at Souths and I think is seen as a vital gog with the Roosters now

TheParraboy

Staff member
Yes Sydney is the choice. Brisbane is humid and not a lot there. It suprises me people think it is a great place to live. Not even near water.

Power rankings
Sydney,Melbourne,Perth,Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin

Sydney is terrible to live, its Polluted and over crowded

Gronk

Staff member
Sydney is terrible to live, its Polluted and over crowded

Apparently Melbourne now wins the most congested and polluted award. With Brisbane 3rd.

WTF Brisbane, you're just a big country town. Get your act together !

Eelogical

Referee
I've lived in Sydney for almost 50 years, now I live in Brisbane. Never regretted living in either city. Both have lots to offer if you go looking.

Bazal

Post Whore
Only city I've been to that I wouldn't live in is Melbourne. And it's not cos I disliked it by any means, it's a wicked place to visit and hang out...I mostly disliked the attitude of the place and it's not a cool enough city to make up for the AFL and the weather lol

Eelogical

Referee
Only city I've been to that I wouldn't live in is Melbourne. And it's not cos I disliked it by any means, it's a wicked place to visit and hang out...I mostly disliked the attitude of the place and it's not a cool enough city to make up for the AFL and the weather lol

I found Melbourne to be a great place to visit, great cosmopolitan feel about it but the weather is very unpredictable. I also liked the way they have the MCG organised to handle huge crowds.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yes Sydney is the choice. Brisbane is humid and not a lot there. It suprises me people think it is a great place to live. Not even near water.
Shit to do and water are fine if you're under 30. But if you've got family there are more important things. Being able to get home from work in 30 minutes is pretty important to a lot of people with more than just a cat waiting at home.
Power rankings
Sydney,Melbourne,Perth,Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin
Sydney and Melbourne all depend on how much money you've got. I think Canberra is a great place to live too.

Bazal

Post Whore
Shit to do and water are fine if you're under 30. But if you've got family there are more important things. Being able to get home from work in 30 minutes is pretty important to a lot of people with more than just a cat waiting at home.

Sydney and Melbourne all depend on how much money you've got. I think Canberra is a great place to live too.

Canberra is far too fking expensive for what it is, though.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
pretty sure most thought that about SK as well...
Wooden spoons at Parra don't mean much for a coach's credentials. Stuart and Kearney are both still coaching while Anderson, Hagan and Taylor aren't. For Taylor's part he has obviously and publicly had some very poor interactions with his players. That's what makes him unhirable as a head coach, and he's probably a genius like Smith.