What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog Gone

stiffmeister

Bench
Hey dogsters, who will you support for the remainder of the season now that the dogs are sleeping in their kennels.

I hope its the mighty eels as I have a few doggy supporters who will follow the eels

That song should now be 'Where are the dogs now, wolf, wolf , wolf

mightypanther said:
I don't know why the parra fans are trying to make out that they have a massive fan
base when their team is at the top of the ladder, and they played this week on a
gorgeous warm sunny sunday afternoon at their own home ground, and they only
managed to get 13,500 people to show up.

That's pathetic. It should have been an absolute sellout.

The Panthers and Dogs match had 2 teams out of the 8, who have both been performing
badly all season, and yet we still managed to get 10,500 to our match.

What's doing ? Are parra fans just mega lazy or do they not give a stuff ?

What about last year? where were their fans? The few fans they had resorted to booing their team off the field.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
They'd be lucky to get 7,000 to this weeks game, i shall wait and see how loyal Canterburys fans are then.

well we got our usual amount that we do on a sunday... 10k around about.... if you look back last year when we were playing far better that would be the same amount we got on sundays in general...

so really there hasn't been a decrease in our support...

and as for our crowds getting lower we have actually had an increase of about 24%...

if you want to say thats a result of bandwagoners after the GF win by all means...

but just add in there that tigers, parra, st george also have had about a 20% increase due to bandwagoners...

eelsta

Bench
mightypanther said:
I don't know why the parra fans are trying to make out that they have a massive fan
base when their team is at the top of the ladder, and they played this week on a
gorgeous warm sunny sunday afternoon at their own home ground, and they only
managed to get 13,500 people to show up.

That's pathetic. It should have been an absolute sellout.

The Panthers and Dogs match had 2 teams out of the 8, who have both been performing
badly all season, and yet we still managed to get 10,500 to our match.

What's doing ? Are parra fans just mega lazy or do they not give a stuff ?

just to put your mind at ease MP parra have a sellout crowd on fri night

RiotAct

Juniors
Dogaholic said:
Do you mean that the stadium is full or that the crowd is full of sellouts?

LOL. Spot on, every club gets its bandwagoners back on board when they start winning

Slimy Eel

Juniors
Bulldog Power said:
well done slimey eel your loser thread has been a beaken for other losers

you truely are a loser for the ages
Especially dog fans, loser team, loser people.:cool:

Slimy Eel

Juniors
This thread is losing it's way.
Teams should have their home ground in their local area, not in someone elses.
Mmm......Yeah Homebush Bulldogs:?

bluenwhite

Juniors
well i suppose the rabbitohs should go back to redfern, huh? and the tigers to stay in campbeltown and leichardt?

oh by the way, telstra stadium is only one street outside of 'bulldogs area'

Slimy Eel

Juniors
bluenwhite said:
well i suppose the rabbitohs should go back to redfern, huh? and the tigers to stay in campbeltown and leichardt?

oh by the way, telstra stadium is only one street outside of 'bulldogs area'
Yes they should, all these teams being concentrated in Sydney when it's called the "national rugby league" is a joke. No wonder the AFL wanks are laughing at us.

ibeme

First Grade
Slimy Eel said:
Yes they should, all these teams being concentrated in Sydney when it's called the "national rugby league" is a joke. No wonder the AFL wanks are laughing at us.

You volunteering the Eels for relocation are you? Bulldogs get bigger crowd averages, and are number one in merchandise sales, so it seems we've got our place in Sydney locked up.

When was the last time they had over 30K at Parra stadium? Oh that's right. They can only fit 22k.

Seems Telstra isn't such a bad option for the Bulldogs afterall. They get bigger crowds there than they ever could at Belmore. If crowds went backwards after the relocation, you'd have a point about where they play, but considering they've gone just about every year since, you've got nothing but bitterness to fuel your argument.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
Slimy Eel said:
This thread is losing it's way.
Teams should have their home ground in their local area, not in someone elses.
Mmm......Yeah Homebush Bulldogs:?

actually there is talk with the council or something to extend bulldogs territory one street to include telstra stadium....

Dog-E

Juniors
Slimy Eel said:

This from a fan of a team that hasn't won so much as a brass razoo for almost 20 years? Wha??

Come onnnnn Princess - there are FAR more intelligent sledges than that, out there u could use - at least put some thought & EFFORT into this wouldya??..else - just don't bother! :lol:

You're a deadset insult to all your fellow simpletons at the moment - Apparently u have been a Parra fan since 1967? - Well IF so - you can do BETTER than that!

Lift your game beeatch! :lol:

Slimy Eel said:

NO-INCORRECT. The only loser fans are parra fans, remember? They were so sh*tty last year that they booed their team off the field, therefore the team and the fans are losers. I can't recall the dogs fans ever booing our team off the field. And i bet now you're going to say, and what about the terrorist fans, and bombs and fights, coffs harbour, salary cap etc etc etc etc etc.................................................................................. That's just gettin boring listening to those comebacks. The bulldogs had a bad year, yeah they lost some games. But in mathematical equation it would actually show that parramatta are a loser team as they have not won a premiership since 1986..........................................................there's lots of losing in that near 20 year timeframe.

Latest posts