What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs & St Merge after Hoppa Jnr

winnyason

Juniors
Look it is obvious he is not going anywhere, again in the latest press release with snake again out for the cowboys clash, dessie stated "he wants to stay he and we want to keep him" and again in the channel 9 MOM interview it was the same, he is staying no doubt, the questions remain if we give him the centre spot move matai to the 2nd row which i believe is a super move. Where does this leave Buhrer the next rising star given Galuvao will call it quits at end of year.
I am confident both the front rowers will stay given that Tim Robinson could be anything in my opinion. Is Wolfman's time up at the club given the development of Oldfield as well.

Onto Parra now throwing the he is related to Hayne, really who f**king cares, has Sandow signed? Adam Blair ? Hopoate? SBW? should i go on, does it irk you guys you let the best development officer go in crusher, now look at our production line of kids Foran, Cherry evans, Oldfield, Robinson, Harrison, Munro, Hopoate now look at yours .................................. Luke Burt um who else oh that's right Mortimer.

zombie jesus

Staff member
It was obvious going by Hasler and Hodkinson himself he was staying until he signed with the Bulldogs.

"They gave me my opportunity, so 100 per cent I want to stay here. I'm just loving my footy."

Eels 01

Juniors
Very interesting posts coming from the Eels faithful. Even Sterlo wants no part of the Club and thats saying something.

Parramatta est 1947
Premierships: 4
Runners up: 5
Minor Premiers: 5
Wooden Spoon: 10

Manly est 1947
Premierships: 7
Runners up: 10
Minor Premiers: 9
Club World Cup: 1
Wooden Spoon: 0

Heard wooden spoons are really good for stirring that pot of sour grapes you have.:D:D:D

Parramatta Vs Manly Grand Finals
Parramatta: 2
Manly: 1

Manly's record is woeful considering they raped, pillaged and poached players from battling clubs for decades.

I'm shocked Manly was never featured on Derryn Hinch's shame file, I guess Manly paid him off too.

jbl31649

Juniors

Manly's record is woeful considering they raped, pillaged and poached players from battling clubs for decades.

I'm shocked Manly was never featured on Derryn Hinch's shame file, I guess Manly paid him off too.

Rape, pillaged and poached - these players were not force, they came by choice. Beach or Fibro (easy choice to me).

That is a wasteful rant - Players were moving from teams and codes since the start of RL in Aus.

Wow so Para beat us in a few GF's, yet your still bitter. I was still in nappies to give a shit and still don't.

eagles4eva

First Grade

That's almost funny (almost)

Eels 01

Juniors
Rape, pillaged and poached - these players were not force, they came by choice. Beach or Fibro (easy choice to me).

That is a wasteful rant - Players were moving from teams and codes since the start of RL in Aus.

Wow so Para beat us in a few GF's, yet your still bitter. I was still in nappies to give a shit and still don't.

:lol: Why would I be bitter because Parra beat Manly in two GF's :?

I'm not bitter mate, Manly paid for their evil ways, God punished them by turning them into the Northern Eagles. When they repented he turned them back to the Manly Sea Eagles. Where you in Nappies when that happened?

Last edited:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
'God' also awarded Manly with the largest Grand Final victory of all time in 2008, against the biggest cheaters of all time. Twelve months later Parramatta lose yet another Grand Final, against the same team of cheaters who were annihilated by Manly a year before.

I know which one I'd prefer.

Scarves

Juniors
Parra. In 65 years they had a good half decade circa a quarter of a century ago. If one hung their cowboy hat on that old rack while trying to view Halley's Comet on a cloudless night back in 1986, chances are the same hat's been buried under a half utilised criminal justice precinct.

Credit where credits due, in 2011 their results have been very consistent and it appears to be piquing the interest of some of the more in demand talent. I'm sure it won't be long before boom players akin to Josh Hannay, Brent Sherwin and Michael Bani march forward proudly, trumpeted as the next wave of stars to dazzle all and sundry in the blue and gold livery.

If you build it, he will come. Oh and Halley's Comet is due in mid 2061, perhaps that's an omen.

Or alternatively Eel fans could beg for the return of Parra Jesus and start praying. Either way, at the conclusion of round 8, it's been a good season boys, end of season trips go cheap in September... see you next year.

Scarves

Juniors
Oh dear. Player of potential but after what he has consistently shown over the last 3 years... interesting decision from an interesting club.

dikefalos

Juniors
It has become a 2 horse race between manly &parra.parra want him bad but my mail is he will sign a 4 year deal with the sea eagles this week

nz eagle

Juniors
well if parra are paying sandow 500k a year, lets hope they dont give hoppa an offer too good to refuse.

jbl31649

Juniors
Hopefully Sandows burned a big whole in their cap, but wouldn't surprise me if they oust Mortimer (probably wishing he took that doggies offer now) and I've heard Reddy to try and fit him in.

Scarves

Juniors
It would be very difficult to oust Mortimer mid contract. Last year I went to Parra Stadium and I was one of their corporate boxes... Mortimers wines were being served. I was informed they coincidentally scored exclusive rights regarding the wines for match day around the time young Daniel chose to sign his last lucrative deal with the Eels as opposed to the Bulldogs.

Young Hoppa... he'll stay solid.