What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs & St Merge after Hoppa Jnr

Doga

Juniors
I think the Dogs are trying to do what they did with Parra.

Ensure they paid more for Mortimer. Although, Hoppa actually has talent and would probably be worth it

zombie jesus

Staff member
Got to match it, really, with him and Foran we could potentially have 2 of the top 5 players in the game a few years down the track.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Sandow has absolutely no reason to remain loyal to Souths.

Will however is from the area, both he and his family live in the area and was brought up in the Manly system.

Apples and oranges.

Last edited:

Scarves

Juniors
Heard last week that it was likely Hoppa would stay and sign a multi year deal... then heard today the same information on 2GB. It all sounds very promising to me, I haven't yet totally counted my chickens as there are so very many options and promises on the table for the lad, but gee, if he stays at Manly it is obvious he will continue to be nurtured and develop into something very special... at another club he'll probably have to sink or swim with a stack of pressure but an equal stack in the bank.

I'm sure our offer will be long term competitive, I'd dearly hope that for both Manly and the young Hoppa that he does stay.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Read somewhere the Roosters are having a crack now.
Hearing Gould's opinion of him I wouldn't be surprised to see Penrith have a crack too.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Stay with Manly = Fight for a Premiership.

Move to Parra = win them a few more wooden spoons.

No brainer.

Keffola

Juniors
The longer it goes the more worried i get though. Hasn't it been like at least 2-3 weeks now since it's been said it'll all be sorted and Manly will sign him within the week.

Latest posts