What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don Bradman Cricket 14

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm keen to get this. I hope it manages to at least equal Shane Warne cricket 99 (i think it was)

nöyd

Staff member
Yep, been way too long since a decent cricket game was made, licenses and stadiums etc. don't worry me so long as it's playable

slamminsam246

Juniors
It will be crap like every other cricket game, I guarantee it.

I don't think so. Looks very good on IGN preview video. Blu Ant, same creators of rugby league live 2 (which IMO is pretty great), don't have big budgets like EA and 2ksports, but still manage to deliver quality games

I'm really interested in the creation sharing. There was a video in another thread and it seemed to take 2K share to the next level where you can download teams and challenge scenarios.

I'll buy it unless there is some serious Ashes cricket type of problems

I'm keen to get this. I hope it manages to at least equal Shane Warne cricket 99 (i think it was)

The best ever. I would love a HD remake with updated player squads. Keep the commentary and the bugs though they were hilarious.

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Am I the only person that thinks RLL 2 sucked balls?

Sucked is a bit harsh, but close to the mark?!?!
I still play RLL2, but its glaring faults were never fixed in numerous patches. Instead they wasted time nerfing the game so that it was easier.
Think I will keep my money on this one.

Ausguy

Coach
Ive been playing the nets demo.... the game is quality, been in development for many years. CEO Ross is a good bloke and hangs out at plantecricket forums...

its going to be a keeper.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Brian Lara cricket on the PS1 was simply awesome.

I'll never forget falling to 190 odd for 8 as the Windies before eventually declaring at over 1000 for 8, with Courtney Walsh unbeaten on 401*!

Classic game.

nöyd

Staff member
I used to have 10 over comps with the state teams on the mega drive, just switching control between teams so I only batted, from memory Tank Barsby had the top score with something like 120 off 30-odd balls.

Zigwaa

Bench
Brian Lara cricket on the PS1 was simply awesome.

I'll never forget falling to 190 odd for 8 as the Windies before eventually declaring at over 1000 for 8, with Courtney Walsh unbeaten on 401*!

Classic game.

That's so unrealistic.......... Courtney Walsh should have been batting number 11 :D

A better video. This looks really fun. The fact that you can create and download off a PC program will give this great replay value. Released tomorrow? Hopefully stores break this afternoon.

[YouTube]YPM6qfE3AHY[/YouTube]

[YouTube]ajE-267_5c8[/YouTube]

Last edited: