What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don Bradman Cricket 17

Pommy

Coach
Very happy with the actual manual.
Not so sure on the realism though, just got beat by Australia :):)

Arnold

Juniors
Crickey lol

I'm about to fire it up to do the update then will play tonight when the kid is asleep.

Yes good question? The "get best" is based off the PC mods I presume that have been working on academy for months?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I haven't played. Just read the manual I found it an exciting addition as I found ones and twos were a bit random at times.

Shame it doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm hoping that it's hard because my player is 18 and not especially skilled; maybe as his skill progresses, it'll be easier.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Did you have to start your career at local level?????

49 is very good for your first go.

Did you try slogging it lol????

I did try the slog, and often mistimed the ball lol.

I'm enjoying it, but finding it harder than the previous game.

It's still a fine game, though.

natheel

Coach
Batting is hard it's all about timing. I can never get it perfect especially my placement

Arnold

Juniors
Where is the "get best" option in ps4? Listed in the book but not In The game menu and it didn't download when first opened as the academy was down.

Arnold

Juniors
don't worry found it. Another error in the manual to go along with the 4 unrequired hyphens.

Arnold

Juniors
Just realised I'm not into it.

Not impressed by it at all.

Buggy, laggy and start a test match and the opposition opens with a spinner - realism gone.

Not to mention I had to restart it due to a blue screen error twice.

I can't talk myself into keeping this one. It's going back.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Buggy, laggy and start a test match and the opposition opens with a spinner - realism gone.

You must have a faulty one unfortunately.

Surely it can't be that bad.

I'm getting mine next week.

I'm really enjoying the 14 version still and just scored 275 in a shield game.

Arnold

Juniors
You must have a faulty one unfortunately.

Surely it can't be that bad.

I'm getting mine next week.

I'm really enjoying the 14 version still and just scored 275 in a shield game.

Just my opinion. But I'm not likely to put up with it if it's not good as I don't have much game time and when I do I want to enjoy it.

The commentary isn't fluid and it's noticable that it's pasted together.

The lag is obvious and the download of teams was messy also.

It's visually great but it's not enough.

natheel

Coach
Big ant always bring out a patch after release of their games to fix the little bugs. It's just how it is and what to expect I knew this would be the case

Arnold

Juniors
Yeah I will let everyone else make their own decision. Mine will be 100 back to me tomorrow.

Eelementary

Post Whore

That's a shame.

I haven't experienced any of those issues you mentioned.

There are a few silly bugs (for instance, I bowled a top spinner, the batsman hit it straight past my bowler and into the path of a fielder - who then stood by, motionless, and watched the ball go past him for 4 runs), but I haven't had any major issues, myself.

Arnold

Juniors
That's a shame.

There are a few silly bugs (for instance, I bowled a top spinner, the batsman hit it straight past my bowler and into the path of a fielder - who then stood by, motionless, and watched the ball go past him for 4 runs), but I haven't had any major issues, myself.

Had you downloaded any teams?

Iafeta

Referee
That's a shame.

Were you playing as Pakistan with bribe mode on?