What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doncaster

hineyrulz

Post Whore
All Silent will be hard to beat, Solo Flyer is flying ATM and you can't leave out Theseo. Tough race, alway is.

Ice777

Bench
What about Neroli? came home in the wet pretty strong in the wet last weekend and will only appreciate the extra distance

That's who i'll be on. She got the money for me last time so she owes me nothing. Would like a bit more rain though, if not i hope the track stays pretty soft. There's a few genuine chances and the Doncaster isn't always the easiest race to find the winner of.

I've got a share in a thing running in the first at Flemington tomorrow, no 2 Absolute Faith. It's only her second start, she ran a pretty nice race at Caulfield 2 weeks ago beaten by a lip so hopefully she run a strong 1400m and go one better this time. She trained on well and the trainer thinks she'll get the trip but you can never really know for sure until you run them over it.

Whatever she does she'll be better off for it but i'm also prepared for a sh*t canning if she puts in a shocker :lol:

Evenflow

Bench
As mentioned the fave will be hard to beat but at the same time there's more than a few chances. I'll be backing one of the roughies each way in musket.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ford will be pissed after being dumped, but TT is an absolute marvel. He looked a million bucks in his work out with solo flyer. Him and the Cat will make a mess of the 3 yr old.

barney gumble

Juniors
Ford will be pissed after being dumped, but TT is an absolute marvel. He looked a million bucks in his work out with solo flyer. Him and the Cat will make a mess of the 3 yr old.

Yes you're right, it should be a 2 horse race and Takeover Target is a freak of a horse.
Apache Cat is a fine horse too but doesn't have the consistency of TT, though in saying that if the cat feels like racing, then it's game on. My money's on TT though.
Jay Ford should count his blessings, not the most gifted jockey but his been on the back of a very special horse, not this race though.

St. Brett

Juniors
My tips today.

Syd Rce 7 numbers 4, 7 and 17 Triple Honour, Hot Dainsh and Chincilla Rose.

BRS Rce 2 number 11 Rayzar

BRS Rce 8 number 9 Rhodamine

And the omen bet today is BRS Rce 4 number 17 Little Pumpking.

hubert.jpg

Hot Danish is a special.

The track is a slow 6 or 8 today it's almost as bad as a heavy 9 no difference.
Although it's hot today and may dry up with time.
But we're expecting rain today.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That's who i'll be on. She got the money for me last time so she owes me nothing. Would like a bit more rain though, if not i hope the track stays pretty soft. There's a few genuine chances and the Doncaster isn't always the easiest race to find the winner of.

I've got a share in a thing running in the first at Flemington tomorrow, no 2 Absolute Faith. It's only her second start, she ran a pretty nice race at Caulfield 2 weeks ago beaten by a lip so hopefully she run a strong 1400m and go one better this time. She trained on well and the trainer thinks she'll get the trip but you can never really know for sure until you run them over it.

Whatever she does she'll be better off for it but i'm also prepared for a sh*t canning if she puts in a shocker :lol:
Pretty good win mate, to bad i had nothing in the TAB account :roll:

The Gambler

Juniors
Was sitting pretty in the big 6 with 4 from 4. I needed Think Money or Miss Darcy in the Oaks and they came 2nd and 3rd :(

I have got Emperator and I've Got Talent in the last. I will probably win $20 if one of em gets up with my supp dividend haha.

Latest posts