What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't forget to watch it or get the vcr ready!

chileman

Coach
6am - 8.30am | Seven

Seven's Soccer
Republic of Ireland v Australia

Genre: Sport

From Landsdowne Road Stadium in Dublin. The first meeting of these two teams at senior international level and the first match back for the Socceroos after their amazing 3-1 victory over England in February. Hosted by Bruce McAvaney, with expert commentary from Andy Harper and Paul Williams.

SP

Bench
Im going to be up early for the game probably 5.30, although it wont kick off until about 6.15 i reckon

chileman

Coach
I'll have to tape it as I leave for work at 6am....pity they aren't showing it live or I could have had the coffee brewing at 4am ready for the kickoff at 4:30am!

Nuffs

Bench
i've got $25 on Ireland 2-1 and $25 on Australia 2-1

i just have a feeling it's going to be 2-1

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Still cant believe its on Channel 7 :(

But of course i'll be up. Kewell will be a big loss, but i still think we will win. Probably 2-1

Nuffs

Bench
Nuffs said:
i've got $25 on Ireland 2-1 and $25 on Australia 2-1

i just have a feeling it's going to be 2-1

nuffs - you are my hero!

although i still wish it was Australia winning but oh well, $187.50 collect for me to ease the pain of a friendly loss LOL

SP

Bench
What's the score going to be between Aust & Jamaica in 2 weeks time Nuffs?

also Is the Australia V Jamaica game going to be live, i saw it was going to be on at 11pm on sunday on channel 7, but it may be a delayed game