What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't resign Slater?

hellteam

First Grade
The question I have to ask is, can Cam Munster play anywhere else other than full back? If Slater is at the back & of course Mann is at St George it does leave a stop open for him.

Whether that is even a good thing is my question?

JF

Munster will play left centre next year... played there for Easts a bit this year and looked good. Bellamy obviously made him play at centre with an eye on next year because Easts shifted their normal experienced centre to fullback, which didn't really make sense in the context of the team.

Seen a lot of Munster and I actually think he will end up a better centre than fullback. I don't think he has the ball playing skills to be a top shelf fullback but has all the elusive skills/pace/strength needed for a centre. I think Storm will play him fullback though after Slater, could definitely see him playing centre for Qld, and fullback in the NRL in the years to come (like Inglis).

Evenflow

Bench
Seen a lot of Munster and I actually think he will end up a better centre than fullback.

Cameron Smith was on Melbourne radio only two weeks ago saying exactly the same thing but like you also said he'll end up at FB. Still nice 'problem' for Storm to have, having Slater at FB and Munster in the centres where we'll need someone next year. The kid oozes class and will absolutely kill it there next season.

Latest posts