What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doueihi V Reynolds

Travitoh

First Grade
One thing i saw on Thursday night is an improved kick chase from Souths compared to what had been dished up in the past few seasons.
At the end of the day, a kick can only be as good as the chase. That's not to say that AR isn't without blame but when your team mates are letting the opposition out of the in goal area with ease, it can make it difficult to be effective by boot.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
One thing i saw on Thursday night is an improved kick chase from Souths compared to what had been dished up in the past few seasons.
At the end of the day, a kick can only be as good as the chase. That's not to say that AR isn't without blame but when your team mates are letting the opposition out of the in goal area with ease, it can make it difficult to be effective by boot.

This is very true but AR should always be the one leading the chase. As the kicker you know exactly where the ball is gonna go before everyone else. I thought Crichton actually did quite a good job of kick chasing on Thursday night. He keeps getting better every week. In fact all the players keep getting better every week.

King Bunny

Juniors
If i may Quote adam reynolds has been injury prone on and off for a few seasons now whether its bad luck or not every team needs a no7 to successfully stay on the field consistently to lead them around the park such as andrew johns or thurston had/has for many many seasons. I never saw tugger coleman as injury prone as adam has been so far in his career,if adam can stay injury free and reach his peak performance this will take souths into the top 8 adam is truly an integral cog in souths wheel for our success especially with his amazing right boot

Rabbits20

Immortal
If i may Quote adam reynolds has been injury prone on and off for a few seasons now whether its bad luck or not every team needs a no7 to successfully stay on the field consistently to lead them around the park such as andrew johns or thurston had/has for many many seasons. I never saw tugger coleman as injury prone as adam has been so far in his career,if adam can stay injury free and reach his peak performance this will take souths into the top 8 adam is truly an integral cog in souths wheel for our success especially with his amazing right boot
I'm concerned re Doueihi just sitting on the bench and then not turning out for Norths!

Then if he does come in for AR upcoming his match fitness may not be there!

King Bunny

Juniors
I'm concerned re Doueihi just sitting on the bench and then not turning out for Norths!

Then if he does come in for AR upcoming his match fitness may not be there!

If only adam could stay injury free then we would not be having this conversation adam is no stevie mortimer whom could cop a massive knock week in and week out, i love adam but we need a consistent no7 with a good boot to steer the team to success lets hope adam some how evades future injuries.Adam Doueihi is a real goer but thats all he is at present and where he ends up in what position is any one"s guess i understand he needs far more game time well thats siebolds forte he is the coach

Rabbits20

Immortal
If only adam could stay injury free then we would not be having this conversation adam is no stevie mortimer whom could cop a massive knock week in and week out, i love adam but we need a consistent no7 with a good boot to steer the team to success lets hope adam some how evades future injuries.Adam Doueihi is a real goer but thats all he is at present and where he ends up in what position is any one"s guess i understand he needs far more game time well thats siebolds forte he is the coach
Well a couple of weeks ago Canberra were said to be interested in Douiehi.

King Bunny

Juniors
Doueihi is a good prospect but at present thats all he is nothing else he aint no eric simms thats for sure, eric was constantly potting field goals from the half way line in the 60"s with a soggy old cows hide ball in those days

King Bunny

Juniors
rabbits20 lets hope doueihi stays i like the kid but im more concerned for adam reynolds staying fit more so at present than worrying about doueihi,adam reynolds is a proven match winner as seen in our 2014 grand final win

Rabbit toes

First Grade
So AR has hit some form which is great, but we’re does that leave Doueihi? Should he retain his bench spot with limited minutes or should he learn his trade in reserves? While we continue to win with him benched and as a foil if AR goes down, I wonder if the idea is to keep him in the team getting game time to eventually cover a centre position for the origin period?

Travitoh

First Grade
So AR has hit some form which is great, but we’re does that leave Doueihi? Should he retain his bench spot with limited minutes or should he learn his trade in reserves? While we continue to win with him benched and as a foil if AR goes down, I wonder if the idea is to keep him in the team getting game time to eventually cover a centre position for the origin period?

I believe he should be playing as much as possible at this stage of his career, regardless of the level.
When we play on a Thursday or Friday we can sit him on the bench as cover and then add him to Norths if he doesn't get on the park.
The problem with that however is it then leaves one of Dawkins or Tracey out of the side.

Latest posts