What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doust Retires at end of 2018 season

possm

Coach
As long as its not Marina go or raeleen castle errr.
I know it wont be them .
He did get us wayne but only cause chooks stuffed that.
Bye bye doust.
Cant say you'll be missed.
Johno was the man before ,a man of the people,not like doust a man for himself.
Hopefully a changing of the guard with more to come .
Eg the board
Hello an old boy
Millward
Coyne
oust doust, we cried
now a newcomer will guide
hopefully it's gonna be mark coyne,
replacing the walking loin

I don't know about Coyne. He supported the idea of extending Mary's contract mid season. I'd like to see somone dynamic take control.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
So we need a new CEO .................. who will you vote for ?????????

I've just voted.

9M0lo.gif

Life's Good

Coach
I’ll forever be grateful to him for taking the opportunity to sign Bennett & win in 2010.
I’ll forever be disappointed he didn’t sign off on a 5 year Bennett deal.
I’ll forever be dismayed he extended Price & McGregor when logic suggested not too & better qualified options were available.

mickeylane

Bench
The be
"The St George Illawarra Dragons have today advised that Chief Executive Officer Peter Doust has made the decision to retire from his role at the end of the 2018 season, enabling the club to determine and implement an appropriate succession plan."

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2018/02/01/ceo-to-retire-at-seasons-end/

Nah, na naa na. Nah na naa na. Hey, hey hey. Goodbye!
The beginning of the end! The Wollongong mob will start the nepotism process starting with WIN taking over and O" Connor and his goons moving into offce. Soon all games will be in Wollongong .
I don't think Coyne is the right choice -

Gareth67

First Grade
And they say that pigs don't fly ! Well Iam absolutely amazed , this did come out of the blue . What can one say , I am just astounded by the news and as others have already suggested - this could have something to do with the takeover ? Let's hope so , regardless only good can come from his resignation . Happy days ahead , the Joint Venture can finally move forward . Thank the good Lord for small mercies !

Seoul Dragon

Juniors
Ahhhh.....an opportunity presents itself and we gotta take it!

Let's get a legit recruitment process underway to identify a quality CEO who will really lead the club, build a culture founded on the dragons history but looking to the future and above all a person who will demand performance and results.

Next step .....the "coach"

FlameThrower

Bench
Blindsided by this - not even our snouts and spy network did not latch onto this one.
Dragons Facebook page in meltdown over this one too..
CEO’s don’t normally chop and change too often in the NRL, so next one needs to have vision and innovation to take the Club into the future and not keep looking at the past.

Latest posts