What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doust Set to Confirm Extension

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
STGeorge Illawarra CEO, Mr Peter Doust is set to announce his Illawarra TAFE Hospitality qualification extension to Certificate 3. The extension will not interrupt Doust's successful management of the Dragons who have exceeded his expectations in 2016. The extension will be achieved during the 2016 summer off season. Mr Doust said he "was excited with the challenge ahead to go beyond certificate 2 and vowed to try and reduce the crownies intake during Monday class times but stopped short of agreeing to not drink in the carpark before and after class. Coach Paul McGregor was unaware that TAFE even existed and declined to comment on this exciting news.

The Illawarra TAFE hospitality certificate 3 qualification is as follows:

This qualification provides training for people who want to develop a range of hospitality skills. You will develop skills in the use of discretion and judgement and develop a sound knowledge of hospitality industry operations. You will learn to work with some independence and under limited supervision and may provide operational advice and support to team members.

This qualification is suitable for an Australian Apprenticeship pathway.
Entry requirements: There are no entry requirements for this qualification.

Mr Red

First Grade
Well he does need to ensure the sizzler out the front of the leagues club remains viable, and doesn't need NRL handouts....

Sheridan Stand

Juniors
Today Peter Doust responded to continued speculation that he was going to embark on the Certification extension by stating:

"I realize my extension is getting a lot of criticism from Dragons fans but rest assured I know what I am doing. I have a proven track record for non talent with Price and McGregor obvious success stories in their own right. What most uniformed supporters don't realize is that I know how to be unsuccessful. This certificate extension will only enhance my lack of talent. I want to be remembered as the dumbest CEO in Australin history. My strategic plan for the Dragons is simple and based on what I call the Roman mode - we all know that Rome wasn't built in a day but what I also know is it sure burned down fast". I think I can burn down the dragons even quicker than the Roman Empire and that is my end goal"