What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon juniors

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Of Course he will change his mind .... player retention can only be guided by the signings as they happen, you target your essentials and go forward from there. We retained Widdop and the price now changes further retention plans, If we retain Dugan again the agreed price will then alter the retention stratgey going forward, and likewise if we don't retain him. It's all a process that is determined and controlled by signings as they do or don't occur.
It would be impossible in this market to put a price on every player you want to retain and get thme all for that price just wont happen. So every overs you play for someone changes your plans, every unders changes your plans as well. Then of course changes in the proposed salary cap changes your plans.
On top of that i refuse to believe that Millward is in total control of retaining and new signings with out input from management and coaching staff.
So to say that he or she is or isnt in his plans from the beginning of the year is a far cry and pretty out there.

Well said vinne

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Had the great pleasure of meeting Israel Seufale today, he plays on the wing for our under 20s squad. He's currently a teacher's aide at a high school in Sydney's western suburbs. I coach my school's touch footy team and Israel's school came out to our school for a match.
We were having a good chat about their coach Wayne Collins, he seems to be really fond of him. He's in love with the club as well, you could tell straight away that he has big aspirations to play First Grade in the future. He was also praising guys like Reece Robson, Tristan Sailor and Steve Marsters.
One of the nicest kids i've ever met, really has his head screwed on. Good player too.

Had the great pleasure of meeting Israel Seufale today, he plays on the wing for our under 20s squad. He's currently a teacher's aide at a high school in Sydney's western suburbs. I coach my school's touch footy team and Israel's school came out to our school for a match.
We were having a good chat about their coach Wayne Collins, he seems to be really fond of him. He's in love with the club as well, you could tell straight away that he has big aspirations to play First Grade in the future. He was also praising guys like Reece Robson, Tristan Sailor and Steve Marsters.
One of the nicest kids i've ever met, really has his head screwed on. Good player too.
Signed a 2 year deal and can cover numerous positions.

Old Timer

Coach
That's a great post and good on you for coaching your boy's team.

Old Timer

Coach
Hopefully not Izzy Dye ( that one anyone under 50 won't understand ! )
D P you are very good with these things.
Next time I go to trivia night I need you as the "phone a friend" man.
There is one moment of Izzy in the video that might get a few envious.