What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons announce Mudgee partnership

JDHD

Juniors
With a bit of luck we might find a new coach somewhere in Mudgee , my be under 9s coach can take over ... Jokes aside I like this idea better than taking games to Homebush ...

I never minded Homebush because it's easier to get to for me in living in Campbelltown than Kogarah or god forbid Allianz, but it's not our home ground. We need to play out of WIN and Kogarah and take a few games out country and that's exactly what we're doing. It's great.

ouryear

Juniors
I never minded Homebush because it's easier to get to for me in living in Campbelltown than Kogarah or god forbid Allianz, but it's not our home ground. We need to play out of WIN and Kogarah and take a few games out country and that's exactly what we're doing. It's great.
A mate of mine has a sports shop out that way, told me yesterday that the Dragon flags and jumpers are already up 400% in sales.

Says he will buy a 2013 holden from the profits!

62baby

Juniors
Is the Robert Woolley whos president of the Mudgee Dragons the same bloke who had a season or 2 with us in the late 70's. Bloody good on him if it is.

Latest posts