What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Chasing Paul Vaughan: 8 Other Clubs Included

Are we really looking to Sam Williams .. Again ? As well as Hastings...

What's changed ? Price has gone into bigger and better things perhaps.

McGregor / Doust /Hastings / Williams / Widdop .... And now Dirk.

I am too old for this... Won't see another trophy in my lifetime.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Do not worry Too Old Too Slow as I think
Demetriou will probably take over as soon as Mary falters again. 2016 was a terrible year.
I believe that Hutchison is up to the task.
I think that while Mary will still be the Coach in name others will be making the calls such
as Demetriou and Coyne. Let us hope that I am right. The set up is a save face for Doust and Mary. Coyne may be appointed CEO down the track and Cleary or Demetriou coach. Who knows?

Uplifting

Juniors
Do not worry Too Old Too Slow as I think
Demetriou will probably take over as soon as Mary falters again. 2016 was a terrible year.
I believe that Hutchison is up to the task.
I think that while Mary will still be the Coach in name others will be making the calls such
as Demetriou and Coyne. Let us hope that I am right. The set up is a save face for Doust and Mary. Coyne may be appointed CEO down the track and Cleary or Demetriou coach. Who knows?
The most positive thing I've read on this thread. Thank you and let's hope you are right.

I think banking on JD actually have any type of job at the Dragons is a bit of a stretch.

He might stick around with the Cutters but probably won't have a job at the Dragons persay.

Seeing Matt Parish with Millward might throw up a few flags.

Dragsters

First Grade
I'm sure I heard somewhere that Garth Brennan won't be at the panthers next year.

Has anyone heard where he is heading?

nrlnrl

First Grade
I'll admit I get things wrong. I hear some things from people who know more & pass them on. There are some in social media who think they're above that. A Dragons fan had a crack at him

One example:
  1. ReadingThePlay ‏@ReadingThePlay Sep 28
  2. Sam Williams, Vaughn and Hastings all headed to Dragons. Looks like recycling past players in vogue.... #NRL #Dragons

Latest posts