What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Could Move to First on the Ladder

possm

Coach
Given that we are going to win today and so we will be on top of the Ladder, what do you think the score will be?

My guess is Dragons 24 Roosters 12

possm

Coach
I would love that to unfold again
Well we're not top of the table however, it's now a matter of adjusting for life without Widdop for a few weeks. Can Mary make the necessary adjustments? Does he have one or two tricks up his sleeve?

Crush

Coach
Well we're not top of the table however, it's now a matter of adjusting for life without Widdop for a few weeks. Can Mary make the necessary adjustments? Does he have one or two tricks up his sleeve?
I am not confident Poss!

possm

Coach
So we finally get to see Mann in action at 6. I think we need to re-think our game plan to cater for this change. I hope our left side spends a lot of time drilling plays involving Mann and his outside backs. Also inside plays with Dugan and Thompson.

My worry is the quality of Mann's kicking game. I think his defence will be fine as long as he fits into the current defensive pattern.